Replies

• Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look great! Congrats! Your kids are adorable, too. :happy:
  • georgette70
    georgette70 Posts: 158
    Options
    Wowza!! You look amazing....Congrats!! Awesome work!! I love MFP too and can't wait to post before and after pics.
    (p.s. I was having one of those "whats the use- I'm always gonna be fat" kinda days ....BUT then i see your post and its inspiring! Thank you. :happy:
  • AndreeT
    AndreeT Posts: 191
    Options
    WOW you look fantastic!!! Great work!
  • OSU_Sarah
    OSU_Sarah Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! Keep up the hard work, It does pay off!!!
  • ssmom
    ssmom Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    you look like a completely different person--just beautiful!!!
  • snowflakes
    snowflakes Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    SHAZAM! Thank you for sharing your success. You will be so glad that you got the weight off while you are in your twenties. The older you get the slower the metabolism. Congratulations and your graduation from collage too. Educated, healthy, and beautiful, enjoy life.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Wowee, you look great!! :happy: You can really tell an age difference too, in your face. You look so much more vibrant and happy and youthful, I love it. Congratulations, lady, and good job!!
  • shannie_lou
    shannie_lou Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    OH MY HECK! You look Gorgeous!
  • sotonguetied
    Options
    you look awesome! great job :]
  • Lizzard70
    Lizzard70 Posts: 14
    Options
    Congradulations!!!! :drinker:
  • chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    Options
    Great job!! You look fabulous!
  • odatcindy
    odatcindy Posts: 641
    Options
    Tremendously awesome!
  • bethinagain
    bethinagain Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    WOW! WOW! WOW! You look 10 years younger! How long did it take to lose all that weight?
  • studentRN
    studentRN Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! You look years younger and so much healthier! Thanks for sharing. We're the same age and my weight loss journey will be very similar... SW 169 and I want to end up around 125ish.

Thanks for the inspiration to keep going!
  • mirgss
    mirgss Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Wooo that is awesome!! You look great. I know what you mean about wanting to tone - I met my weight loss goal but I still looked flabby :( Haha. Anyway good luck on your next goal - I'm sure you can achieve it!
  • weidner
    weidner Posts: 127
    Options
    You are an inspiration!!!!! Go OSU!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • ashleyp35
    ashleyp35 Posts: 53
    Options
    You look great!!! Your staring weight and goal weight is the same as mine!!!!
  • irish077
    irish077 Posts: 32
    Options
    1st CONGRATS!
    2nd: So your saying you upped your calorie intake? I have been reading that you need to replace the calories you work off during excercising, which didnt make sense to me until I read up on it. Did you hit a plateau and how dd you get over it? I just joined MFP 1 week ago and already thinking of all the bumps Im going to hit along the way. I think Im overwhelmed but love this site!!

You look great, inspired me!
  • genann
    genann Posts: 236
    Options
    :smile: You look healthier, younger and happier! Congratulations on your weight loss. Its pictures of people like you that help all of us that need to lose weight.
  • genann
    genann Posts: 236
    Options
    Fantastic!!! You look GREAT! :flowerforyou:

:smile: Rhonda, You look great too...:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!