Wedding Dresses (show pics)

Options
NB2001
NB2001 Posts: 5
I would love to see your wedding dress pics! I am getting married beginning of 2014 and I can't decide what kind of dress I want.

Replies

• MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Congratulations! I looooved my wedding dress. The best thing you can do is just go try some on. I wasn't sure what I wanted until I saw it. I saw it and knew right away it was the dress for me! I'll find some pics and post em!
  • sarahtonin015
    sarahtonin015 Posts: 193
    Options
    I would love to see your wedding dress pics! I am getting married beginning of 2014 and I can't decide what kind of dress I want.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding :) I'm getting married this August. Here are a couple pics of my dress (taken last year, so my hair is much shorter and I didn't have my Invisalign braces yet haha). I just brought the dress in for it's cleaning and to have the back panel where the corset part is removed so you can see more of my back tattoo :)

2rms1ep.jpg

20upoo5.jpg

347dvlu.jpg

1zlde2u.jpg
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding :) I'm getting married this August. Here are a couple pics of my dress (taken last year, so my hair is much shorter and I didn't have my Invisalign braces yet haha). I just brought the dress in for it's cleaning and to have the back panel where the corset part is removed so you can see more of my back tattoo :)

2rms1ep.jpg

20upoo5.jpg

347dvlu.jpg

1zlde2u.jpg

that's a beautiful dress!