Little NSV: Pushups.

Options
When I first started working out, I couldn't even do pushups from the knees.

I am now finally able to to dead-stop pushups!

\o/

*throws self a little party*

Replies

• LeeM86
    LeeM86 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    That's a great NSV! It shows how in shape you're getting. Damned right to be proud of it. :)
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I think I'm just stoked that I'm finally able to see what my body is capable of. =)
  • Shan790
    Shan790 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    That's great! that is one of my short term goals. Do a real push up. Hopefully I'll get there soon too.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,215 Member
    Options
    I got there at 58 years old. It took a lot of hard work, many variations on a theme, and then they finally were there. If I can do it, anyone can!! Now I'm 59, the TRX is my best friend, and yes, I can still drop and give you 10. Heh, heh.
  • Quix82
    Quix82 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Good job! I know how it is. I love the way I feel when I can surprise myself with the amount of pushups and crunches I could do now compared to 4 months ago.
  • Vune
    Vune Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm still on wall pushups because I have a stupidly weak upper body with even weaker wrists. I'm jealous of those of you in the pushup club!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!! That's a great NSV! Congrats!
  • Kxgz
    Kxgz Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Way to go : ) I was so surprised when I realized I could do real pushups : ) Itsmso cool when you have proof you are getting stronger.
  • JuliaLee67
    JuliaLee67 Posts: 149
    Options
    Don't you just love when that happens?

:drinker: