Anybody's using resistance band?

Options
Diamond05
Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
Hi, I have been exercising on the treadmill for a bit over 3 months now. I do a mix of walking, jogging with incline. I was thinking of getting some resistance bands to help my body stay firm the most I can as I have a lot of weight to use. I'm looking to get people's feedback on them and if you have good resistance band workouts/ video/ link that you think are good.

Replies

• Diamond05
    Options
    Bump
  • my5alive
    my5alive Posts: 4
    Options
    yes, these are great bands. they're unlike any out there b/c they are protected in a material sleeve. that way if the band snaps, you don't get hurt.
    they're best purchased in pairs.
    and this includes some beginner moves too!
    hope it helps!
    http://www.mybandworkout.com/
  • Diamond05
    Options
    Thank you for your reply. I will check them out.

Other inputs are still welcome.
  • Sycoholic
    Sycoholic Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I have a Golds Gym set I got from Wal Mart a couple years ago. I use it when I'm away from home. It comes with a workout dvd as well that gets you really sweating and working hard. They now offer several different sets for under $30. Not a bad investment to try something new.
  • GetSoda
    GetSoda Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    I use them for mobility work. they are amazing for mobility work. =)
  • BreytonJay
    BreytonJay Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    TAPOUT XT uses resistance bands and i loved it
  • Diamond05
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your replies.

They certainly don't look too popular if i look at the number of replies I got.... I still plan on buying some this week or next week.

If anyone else wants to share, be my guest...:smile:
  • barbaratrollman
    barbaratrollman Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • littlelady2b
    littlelady2b Posts: 104
    Options
    I use mine all the time because I have fibromyalgia and they are great for toning there are videos on youtube that will help you use them. You can do a lot with them if you have the right instructions I hope you enjoy them.