need to shrink my butt!!!!!!

Options
ksnurse25
ksnurse25 Posts: 62 Member
Hi everyone! I am new to this community and would like to extend a grateful hello to everyone. I am not fat....I am fluffy! I have decided that it is time to work my fluff off. I'm TIRED of not fitting in my clothes (I've got the biggest butt and thighs). I'm TIRED of waving at people and my arm flab finishing waving several minutes later. I'm TIRED of looking at old pics and saying "what the heck happened?" So here I am giving this website a shot. I have about 50 lbs I need to lose. Time to get in shape and get healthier. Any advice/encouragement will be appreciated.

Replies

• SquidInTraining
    Options
    Ooooh, oooh, if you want to get rid of your butt, I'll take some --

I hold all of my weight on my stomach, so I look like this
    3612865252_9cef75ac85.jpg?v=0

I have ALWAYS wanted a butt!!

Anyway........ Welcome!!!!! :laugh:
  • elyse0210
    elyse0210 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I look at my body and I can't stand what I see. I know it's going to be a long journey, but being on this site has really opened up my eyes about the types of food I eat. Keeping a log has been extremely helpful. I wish you luck. Add me as a friend if you like. Oh and I love how you quoted Gabriel. He is hilarious!
  • brieann
    brieann Posts: 16
    Options
    I hear ya girl I have huge hips and thighs, I'm new as well to this site, you can add me as a friend if you would like, I'm always up for support from girlies aith the same problems I have.
  • Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Have you ever heard of Brazil Butt Lift from Beachbody? It is an awesome workout. I lost 6 inches on my lower half in my first 3 weeks. I really did not think it was going to work, but I absolutely love it. Here is a link to take a look at the program. Please feel free to ask me any questions after you have watched it. I would love to help.

http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/jjtonic75?bctid=59417476001
  • ksnurse25
    ksnurse25 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    thanks for the advice and congrats on your weight loss. Proud of you!!!
  • Sillybunni
    Sillybunni Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have about 50 pounds to lose as well. Butt, thighs and arms- I hear ya! I'm working on weight training since I enjoy it so much more than the boring treadmill. I also hike a couple times a week to get in some cardio. Eating less is obviously the hardest part. Good luck to us both :)
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    welcome!! You will find lots of support here to help de-fluff-ify yourself!!!