Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Accountability!!

EyeZola
EyeZola Posts: 4 Member
Hi!
I am here and I am going to get off of this couch! :blushing: I am just trying to get back to where I want to be. I will be 40 in December and I want to be a healthy, Semi-sexy, happy and healthy mom and wife! I found out why I hurt so much in November....mixed connective tissue disease, in laymen terms, lupus and rheumatoid arthritis. It isn't progressing fast BUT it makes it hard to work out like I want. SUCKS:noway:
With that said, I am here and I am hoping to stay motivated and get off the couch!! :-) LOL:smile:
Nice to meet you all!
Izola

Replies

• dk50
    dk50 Posts: 31 Member
    You can do it !!! And me as a friend..:smile:
  • bubbles1212
    bubbles1212 Posts: 206 Member
    I have MCTD too. I found out in March. Actually, I found out two years ago, but thought it was just another thing the doctor was telling me since they had diagnosed me with 10 different things they later said I don't have. Anyways, it is not fun and it can be hard to deal with daily life, let alone working out and being active.
    I will be 30 in December and my goal is to be fit and healthy. I don't want to go through my next stage of life struggling with my weight and my health. I will control this disease and not let it control me!!!
    We can do this!!! Keep it up!!
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Welcome aboard! I'm 45 and have juvenile onset RA. Keep moving, it's the best thing you can do for your MCTD :)