A question about swearing for the men of MFP...

2»

Replies

• RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    and no I don't really like when girls swear, but don't mind if it is occasionally and "not too obsene"

I was told once by a girl to suck her D*c*, but I didn't find it. So please if you are going to be obsene at least use something "real"
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    That's the same as asking "does it turn you on when girls wear pants?" There are many different types of pants and ways and fits to wear them. Some are attractively worn, others...not so much.

^^ this.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    and no I don't really like when girls swear, but don't mind if it is occasionally and "not too obsene"

I was told once by a girl to suck her D*c*, but I didn't find it. So please if you are going to be obsene at least use something "real"
    we get excited. Accidents happen.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    I don't like a lot of it. But, everybody needs to use the f-word now and then. It all depends on context and not overuse.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member

we get excited. Accidents happen.

:laugh:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Doesn't bother me at all.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    What I like even more is that you said swear.

I swear every time I hear "cuss" I picture The Trailer Park Boys or something similar.
  • onedayatatime12
    onedayatatime12 Posts: 577 Member
    Well if a guy swears all the time, it's not attractive. But if he's doing it when he's angry at something in general, or he's passionate about something, or worried, etc., yeah, that's kinda hot...

I'm weird aren't I xD
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    I'm an eagles fan--of course I swear.
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    I don't curse when I speak. It's an odd thing. I'll let it fly when I'm writing or if it's during naughty time :wink: , but in every day life I don't curse at all. I say things like "crap monkey" if I'm ticked off. It doesn't bother me when guys curse, as long as it's not the bulk of their vocabulary.