FitBit One and sleep tracking??

Options
ctychick
ctychick Posts: 43 Member
Funny/awkward question - I've been thinking about getting a FitBit and have been reading comparisons between the One and the Flex. I've pretty much decided on the One. With regard to using it to track sleep, where do you clip the One if you sleep in the buff? My hormones are imbalanced and my body temp runs very warm at night, even in a cool room. It sounds funny, but it is very frustrating. So... Obviously this wouldn't be an issue with the Flex, but I much prefer the features of the One. Do you think if I clipped the One to some sort of wrist band while I slept it would function properly? It seems to me like it would function exactly like the Flex during sleep, but I want to make sure. Thanks!

Replies

• PollyWolly98
    PollyWolly98 Posts: 112
    Options
    The One comes with a little strap you put it into and Velcro around your wrist. After 6 months of use, I find it falls off in the night more than it used to, but it's not a big deal. That should solve your problem. Good luck!
  • freyaheart
    freyaheart Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    The One comes with a little strap you put it into and Velcro around your wrist. After 6 months of use, I find it falls off in the night more than it used to, but it's not a big deal. That should solve your problem. Good luck!

You wear it on you non-dominant wrist. I haven't had it fall off yet but I cycle between two of them, I ordered an extra when I "lost" one. I hardly even know its there half the time and the silent alarm function is great.