step dvd

Options
Can anyone recommend a good step workout dvd?
I found my step bech today whike I was cleaning my garage. I remember having so much fun doing this workout and I want to get back at it twice a week

Replies

• stitchywitch
    stitchywitch Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love step too! Seems like it's died out, but it's so fun to me.

It depends on what kind of step you like. My favorite for step is Cathe Friedrich - most any of hers are decent, and she is more athletic than dancey. There's even a low-impact workout for when you get tired of bouncing on the step. If you like more dance, Christi Taylor has motivating music and complicated choreography. The other instructor I like is Kelly Coffey-Mayer. She has a fun athletic step dvd, and she also has several videos of step boxing, combining boxing moves with the step. Super fun! I hope you find something you enjoy!
  • proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Thanks I have been reading reviews in amazon and I found one dvd that has 3 levels so I dont have to invest in different dvd for each level.

I can't believe nobody talk about step anymore. It's so much fun.
  • lifesigns64
    lifesigns64 Posts: 110
    Options
    Go to collagevideo.com and you will be able to see a few mminutes of every exercise Dvd. I bought gin millers beginning step n love it. I looked st s few others but the instructors either bored or annoyed me
  • lifesigns64
    lifesigns64 Posts: 110
    Options
    Step is my fave
  • klhessling
    klhessling Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Jenny Ford (on YouTube) and Seasun Ziegler
  • proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Jenny Ford (on YouTube) and Seasun Ziegler

I don't have internet at home :'( to watch the videos on YouTube. I need to find an internet provider asap
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I love step, I do a class at my gym every week :happy: