Need sweet tooth help...

Options
djc315
djc315 Posts: 585 Member
I am having a major sweet tooth right now. I have 380 calories left for the day. I don't have anything in my house that will satisfy my craving. Any suggestions? I have butter, salt, sugar, cocoa powder...but no eggs or flour. I also have chocolate and vanilla protein powder. Know of a good "mug" dessert I can make without flour or eggs?

Replies

• djc315
    Options
    Anyone? Help a girl out!
  • Prephred
    Prephred Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I usually put a scope or scope and 1/2 of protein into a sugar-free pudding mix with the regular amount of milk. Hypes up the pudding and satisfies the sweet craving at the same time. (All mixed in a 32 oz Moose cup that you cant get anymore. Less mess)

Hope that helps, if not this time for the next =)
  • djc315
    Options
    I will keep it in mind for next time - I don't have any regular milk, only almond. And it won't set with my pudding mix. Sad.

But thank you!
  • Wrenbot87
    Wrenbot87 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    1 banana
    1 scoop chocolate protein powder
    1/2 tsp vanilla
    1 cup almond milk
    15 ice cubes

Blend well :D

This is divine I use Syntha-6 protein powder chocolate peanut butter :)

This was posted earlier this week. Though, as someone who is a sweets junkie it would be wise to invest in some fruit and get the jello mousse temptations. They're really good, decent calorie wise (also have a sugar free one made with xylitol), and are enough to fix a sweet tooth.
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I can't reallu help for this time because I dont bake, other than SUPERCOOK.COM is good with making recipes from what you have in your house.

However, I just bought these 80 calories chocolate covered raspberry popsicles and they totally do it for me. Guilt free and taste awesome. I even got the bro-guys at work liking them.
  • Prephred
    Prephred Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/997370-insanely-gooey-butterless-flourless-dark-chocolate-cookies

Is another recipe that I have had a chance to try yet but it sounded good unfortunately it needs eggs =(
  • djc315
    Options
    Thanks for that website, I found a few things I could make but I am also feeling really lazy. lol
    I guess I am probably out of luck unless I run to the store. I'm tempted to, but, nah.
  • Skrymmorie
    Skrymmorie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Ripped recipes.com was a site I found that has a ton of recipes on it, and you can search by calorie amount, or the amount of protein/carbs/fat in the recipe. And there are some good mug recipes too.
  • djc315
    Options
    Thanks!

I ended up making (homemade) hot cocoa with a scoop of almond butter in it. Yum.