Hello!

MSunderstood601
MSunderstood601 Posts: 1
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
I'm new to myfitnesspal. So far I believe this is an awesome website. I am here for much needed support but I would like to help and encourage others as well. I look forward to this weight loss journey with you all. good luck to all.

Replies

• gmr0279
    gmr0279 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm new to myfitnesspal. So far I believe this is an awesome website. I am here for much needed support but I would like to help and encourage others as well. I look forward to this weight loss journey with you all. good luck to all.

“Time is limited, so I better wake up every morning fresh and know that I have just one chance to live this particular day right, and to string my days together into a life of action, and purpose.”
  • genann
    genann Posts: 236

:flowerforyou: Hello and welcome. You will really like it here. I have been gone for a few months and I'm just starting up today too. Theres a lot of people on here that can really help with our weight loss.
This discussion has been closed.