Anyone doing insanity ?

Options
hi there,

i just started insanity and i was looking for other people who are doing it also? if you are add me :)
also im postin picture on my instagram so if you also have an instagram add me too so we can motivated each other :)
workhard_eatright_befit .

Replies

• brentbarrie
    brentbarrie Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I am. Day 38.
  • ndaoang12
    ndaoang12 Posts: 10
    Options
    how is it so far :)
  • brentbarrie
    Options
    The beginning of month one was tough and took a little while for my body to get used to it. Got bored with the workouts towards the end of the first month. The second Month is BRUTAL but feels good. Im on a break today due to pain in my left knee. The workout is hard but extremely addicting. It feels so good to sweat and be sore and see results. By the looks of your pictures, youll be able to handle it. Why did you choose Insanity?
  • ndaoang12
    ndaoang12 Posts: 10
    Options
    really? i never got into the second month. same with you i got bored with it towards the end of the first month. I feel like that is going to happen again, hoping not :)

but i chose insanity because it was cardio and short. I looked at p90x and it felt so long and needed gym equipment and I wanted something at home :) why'd you choose insanity?
  • brentbarrie
    Options
    No equipment necessary and I can do it at home. Also, I want to lose body fat before I work on building muscle and with Insanity I can do both.
  • ajdii
    ajdii Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am also doing Insanity and I am in my 3rd week =)
  • dearfitdiary
    Options
    You will love insanity. I did the first part but stop because I had school and just lost track of time. Have water with you because you will need it. Seeing this is making me think about doing that instead of joining a gym....hmmm now I have to think lol Good luck with insanity.