Bored. Whats on your mind?

Options
brentbarrie
brentbarrie Posts: 532 Member
Go!

Replies

• heyhowyoudoingdon
    Options
    What's the point of having a myfitnesspal account and watching what you eat if you're just going to get drunk and eat a bucket of chicken. That's what's on my mind
  • Brebrelynne
    Brebrelynne Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    "He loves me, he loves me not!" This headache is ****ing annoying O_O sorry foul language
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    What's the point of having a myfitnesspal account and watching what you eat if you're just going to get drunk and eat a bucket of chicken. That's what's on my mind

Yummm....chicken!!
  • Nyksta
    Nyksta Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to pull myself together since I'm hungover and I want to study and exercise before I go out and enjoy a day of shopping for new (smaller) clothes lol

Need to get past the *uugghh I feel rough* stage first....
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    I just ate three chocolate chip cookies because it was after midnight so I can log them for tomorrow. But I only logged two because I'm living on the edge!:)
  • traceytwink
    traceytwink Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I need to get up cos there's so much to do, maybe just half hour more of just laying here then I will ????
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Thinking about posting how much I like the new daft punk album...
  • brentbarrie
    brentbarrie Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    "He loves me, he loves me not!" This headache is ****ing annoying O_O sorry foul language

What foul language? All I see is asterisks. Where's the ****ing? lol
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options

I think we all still have life so stop being so boring. Deal with it later or before even. Live life.
  • kaylahelle
    kaylahelle Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Love the life you live...live the life you love. Right!? I think so ;)
  • Brebrelynne
    Options

What foul language? All I see is asterisks. Where's the ****ing? lol

Haha I guess you're right about that. Well dang if I can make the letters appear then I would to show how ****ing annoying it really is xD
  • kaylahelle
    kaylahelle Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Is he worth the headache?? If not....forget about him. If so then he must love you :)
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Drink more wine? Why yes thank you i will
  • Codename_Duchess
    Codename_Duchess Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options
    4v06qg.jpg
  • mrdexter1
    mrdexter1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    with 20 billion barrels of oil in the ground, how long am i going to have to wait for them to find a way to get it out the ground to market and get true value for the shareprice so i can upgrade the house, buy that car and holiday without a care in the world for my bank ballence...
  • yenilopez1985
    yenilopez1985 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I ate too much!!!
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Whats on my mind. Heading to bed. SO tired.
  • Brebrelynne
    Options
    Is he worth the headache?? If not....forget about him. If so then he must love you :)

Headaches are very pleasant and welcome. way easier to deal with temporary irritation rather than loss :D
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    What preworkout should I try next? :/
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options

Headaches are very pleasant and welcome. way easier to deal with temporary irritation rather than loss :D

yeh but migraines, they can last a long time and make you not want to live anymore.