1,200 calories & stuck at same weight

Options
2»

Replies

• Kifissia
    Kifissia Posts: 136
    Options
    Thank you for your reply :)

I'm not worried so much as just curious. I've never stuck to a diet, let alone calorie limit before, you see! I'm actually pretty proud of myself because I usually always fall off the wagon at around day 3.

Yeah, I've been making sure that I use up all my calories and eat a little more if I've exercised enough to do so. Been trying to drink as much water as possible but it's hard because I hate it haha!

I realise I've got a long way to go and it's going to be tough. I'm just too impatient I guess :)

I can go two weeks without losing weight following the same guidelines (eating my calories, watching my macros, eating back my calories depending on how much exercise I've done for that day) and then I drop 4 pounds. So give yourself a break. 4 lbs in 10 days is very good. :) Really. :)
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    also remember that you are a girl. seriously, some women on here forget that fact.

see, you are now more aware of your weight, and probably stepping on the scale daily or even multiple times a day.

all women are affected by their monthly cycle differently. some women gain before, some during. they get hungrier, they don't want to eat at all.

all of this i've learned from reading 5905789036578980 threads about time of the month while on MFP. i know more about the female menstrual cycle than i should.
  • lcfairbairn74
    lcfairbairn74 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    also remember that you are a girl. seriously, some women on here forget that fact.

see, you are now more aware of your weight, and probably stepping on the scale daily or even multiple times a day.

all women are affected by their monthly cycle differently. some women gain before, some during. they get hungrier, they don't want to eat at all.

all of this i've learned from reading 5905789036578980 threads about time of the month while on MFP. i know more about the female menstrual cycle than i should.

I have a feeling most men on mfp know more about the female monthly cycle than they ever hoped to!! :laugh:
  • janicelo1971
    janicelo1971 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Im confused why you are not happy if you lost 4 pounds in 10 days?? I have been on 1200-1300 calories for 2 weeks now and only down 1 pound..I think your doing great! I wish I could drop that fast:flowerforyou: