woo!

Options
laureneva
laureneva Posts: 372 Member
i went shopping with my two older sisters, whom i dont think they know i've started a diet yet, though they know i want to get fit and healthy, anyway whilst in the shops trying stuff on, and some of the items didnt fit, all i could think of was "thats ok, i'll come back in a few weeks and i will buy it". it's the most happiest i've been doing shopping - especially clothes shopping coz i've never been a big fan of it. plus i also did manage to get some good shirts out of today (hopefully will be getting new jeans or pants on monday) - tho kinda sad coz in a few weeks they wont fit as good, but who cares?:happy:

thanks muchly for the new confidence, now i can't wait to go out for the next few weekends with my friends :bigsmile:

Replies

• laureneva
    laureneva Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    i went shopping with my two older sisters, whom i dont think they know i've started a diet yet, though they know i want to get fit and healthy, anyway whilst in the shops trying stuff on, and some of the items didnt fit, all i could think of was "thats ok, i'll come back in a few weeks and i will buy it". it's the most happiest i've been doing shopping - especially clothes shopping coz i've never been a big fan of it. plus i also did manage to get some good shirts out of today (hopefully will be getting new jeans or pants on monday) - tho kinda sad coz in a few weeks they wont fit as good, but who cares?:happy:

thanks muchly for the new confidence, now i can't wait to go out for the next few weekends with my friends :bigsmile:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Prepare yourself.

Along the journey, you will think of clothes as disposable items. It's great. And, you will feel fantastic in clothes that fit your current body.

Until, you can get to your goal, and go buy a whole new wardrobe!

Wooo-hooo!:flowerforyou:
  • momathome
    momathome Posts: 72
    Options
    It is fun shopping now I must agree however don't go too crazy as you will end up spending alot of money cuz you will DROP THAT WEIGHT :happy: !!!! All I can say is remember your goals and it will get you through the rough patches. Good luck