Today is the day.

Options
"You pile up enough tomorrows, and you'll find you are left with nothing but a lot of empty yesterdays." That Quote was from The Music Man. I saw my daughter perform in her middle school play last week and thought that it sums up my weight loss plans for the last year. The time is now. I have signed up with a nutritionist and an endocrinologist to get my thyroid is shape and my body too. Today is the first day, the first workout, the first meal. Wish me perseverance, wish me patience with myself, wish me positive energy and good results.

Replies

• italianangel143
    Options
    I wish you nothing but patience and positive thoughts. The first week is the hardest. After that you wake up wanting to do better because you will see your body and mind transform. Stay focused. You can do it :smile: :bigsmile:
  • greenmm1980
    greenmm1980 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    One day at a time, one good choice after another. Baby steps add up!
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    It gets easier the longer you do it. Give it plenty of time, and it just becomes habit. Don't stress yourself out or make unnecessary or unrealistic goals for yourself. If you feel burned out, take a step back and ask yourself what you REALLY want. Then plan for it. Being able to have what makes you happy while still losing weight will boost your confidence in your ability to sustain the changes you make.

Enjoy :flowerforyou: