Really Confused about what's happening

Options
2»

Replies

• linalovekitty
    linalovekitty Posts: 187
    Options
    at my lightest I was about 115 @ 5'5 and I maintained via calorie confusion. Id do a few days (3-4) of eating whatever I wanted including junk and excess calories- I enjoyed it and it boosted my metabolism, then 3 days a week Id restrict a lot. Id do 1day fresh veggie juice fasting and 2 days at 1000 calories of nothing but spinach and grilled chicken and white vinegar and bread. It worked like a charm, I never gained an ounce and I got to eat whatever I wanted 1/2 the time
  • v6s30
    v6s30 Posts: 43
    Options
    at my lightest I was about 115 @ 5'5 and I maintained via calorie confusion. Id do a few days (3-4) of eating whatever I wanted including junk and excess calories- I enjoyed it and it boosted my metabolism, then 3 days a week Id restrict a lot. Id do 1day fresh veggie juice fasting and 2 days at 1000 calories of nothing but spinach and grilled chicken and white vinegar and bread. It worked like a charm, I never gained an ounce and I got to eat whatever I wanted 1/2 the time

Really bad advice to give to someone recovering from bulimia.

It's just the weight of the additional food, water and bloat. There is no way that 1500-1800 calories will make you put on any fat (in such a short space of time)
  • cw_squared
    cw_squared Posts: 2
    Options

It's just the weight of the additional food, water and bloat. There is no way that 1500-1800 calories will make you put on any fat (in such a short space of time)

I think you nailed it.