I'm playing the pity card!

Options
MisdemeanorM
MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
I'm playing the pity party card! Stats: the # of theater movies I've een in the last 2+ years=2; # of meals in a restaurant in 2 yrs=5; # of vacations in 3+ yrs=0; # of manis or pedis in my life=1 (for my wedding 6 yrs ago); # of professional hair cuts in the last 10 years=4; total spent on my wardrobe over the last 15 years=$500; PLEASE HELP ME GET SOMETHING FOR MYSELF!

I am up to win a free $5,000 LASIK procedure which there is no way I can otherwise afford. But, people on Facebook need to vote for me. There is no "Friending" or anything required. There are 4 days left in the voting and I am neck and neck with the lead! Thanks for everyone who has voted so far! Anyone on Facebook who can keep voting daily for me (it will let you every 24 hours) I am eternally grateful! If you can ask your friends to as well, I am super eternally grateful. I know I am a stranger to them, but we talk all the time on this board about stopping and doing something for yourself and this is my thing!! :flowerforyou: I can't wait to work out without glasses!!!

TO VOTE
www.facebook.com/lodenvisionlasik
click link - click vote - click allow or leave (either) - click Melissa Wants Her Eyes Fixed (red shirt - Melissa Kaupke)
share with friends and repeat every 24 hours!

(Note, you do not have to click "allow" on the button that pops up, you can click leave application and still vote. allow will let you post it to your wall though to recruit friends - and please do!)

Replies