Ouch!

supersarah14
supersarah14 Posts: 170
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
Cardio Kickboxing is officially one of the hardest things I have EVER put my body through!!! PERIOD!!

My body is sooooo freakin sore! While I was picking out my clothes for this morning, I accidently dropped my shirt. I swear, it took me 10 minutes to pick it back up! LOL! Looks like I'll be going for a long walk for my exercise today. :laugh:

Replies

• mirgss
    mirgss Posts: 275 Member
    Oh I know! I felt like I was in relatively good shape - running on a regular basis and all - but no, no I am not. Did you do crunches?? When I went a couple of weeks ago I think we did about a billion crunches. My abs were on fire!
  • supersarah14
    supersarah14 Posts: 170
    We did 15 straight minutes of crunches! In my opinion the worst part was jump roping. :sad: 4 times for 2 min. Oh my goodness! I never thought I'd be jumping rope and be thinking to myself..."I'd rather be running!" haha!

I thought I was in pretty good shape too...I mean I run 12-15 miles a week. Guess I was wrong! lol :tongue:
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Never did Cardio Kickbox....but I know the soarness you are speaking about....happened to me when I had started P90X last year.....you picking up the shirt part which took you ten minutes...made me chuckle....because I can remember trying to come down the stairs and have to hold on to the rail.....and refusing to go back upstairs the rest of the day until it was bedtime...which was another task in itself to get back up

But boy is the pain well worth it....Keep doing you......awesome
This discussion has been closed.