"Where Is Your Trust?"

glynn2010
glynn2010 Posts: 4
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Some trust in houses and some trust in cars and some trust in money, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God.  Their houses collapse and fall, their cars rust and break, their money dwindles away, but we rise and stand tall. Our LORD saves us and gives us life. He answers us when we call. He provides for our needs, He comforts us when we cry. He is our KING. "Where is your trust?" 

Replies

• metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    same place as yours!! I am not confused today, I cannot do anything without God in my life. I had to learn that the hard way but today I am blessed in so many areas. Even when things go horribly wrong i realize, keep the faith and i am gonna be ok. God has not brought me this far to drop me now!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Thanks for the post. I am in need of prayer to trust the Lord to help me successfully get through my 6-week composition class. BUT I was just reminded:
    "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving; let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7
  • kltobin2010
    kltobin2010 Posts: 80 Member
    Amen! My trust is ALWAYS in the Lord even when times are difficult and I don't always agreed with His will, but I know there is no one better to guide me through life....He is my savior, Jesus Christ!
  • xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    You can only trust in yourself.
  • summersk
    summersk Posts: 59
    I trust in my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Without Him I would not be here now nor would my little girl. He has brought my family through many troubles all through the power of prayer. Through Him all is possible, without Him I always fail! Keep the faith and keep on trusting! Amen!
  • Lparault
    Lparault Posts: 100
    Amen and amen. Isn't is wonderful how our Father cares and plans for us, even when we don't know or acknowledge it?! All things come to pass in his time.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    My trust is in God! Thanks for post Glynn.
This discussion has been closed.