Hey 26/f/ontario Canada here

Options
Hey everyone so I've been using MFP for about 2 months now .. Just the app on my phone.
Currently down 30lbs, I'm 5'6, I went from a size 18-19 225lbs to a size 15/16 195lbs.
I'm always looking for new friends..feel free to add me! I look forward to meeting you all!
Leah <3

Replies

• luckycharm29
    Options
    Hi Leah, congrats on your weight loss, you must be very proud of yourself!! I as well am 5"6.5 ... starting weight was 260, now
    am currently 250.2! Pretty excited and happy to see some progress :o) Cannot wait until I am where you are and can fit comfy into
    my size 16 jeans that I only wore for 2 weeks (much sucking in, wiggling on the bed).

Oh, I am 29/f/PEI
  • WalkingMermaid_
    WalkingMermaid_ Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm new too, starting at 230 lbs and 5'7... I used to be 165-170lbs so that's my target :bigsmile:

Big congrats on the weight loss! :flowerforyou:
  • in2theblu
    in2theblu Posts: 42
    Options
    That's great! Awesome! It takes time but u will get there! Stay in touch!!
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    another Ontarioan here too! Fee free to add me.
  • soulkal
    soulkal Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    From montreal here! ...added you. :)
  • in2theblu
    in2theblu Posts: 42
    Options
    Yea I'm hoping to get down to 160lbs... But man once I got out of the 200's it's been hard as hell to lose weight. I'm trying to get out of the 190's.. But the closer u get to ur goal it seems the harder it is for the fat to come off. I went 5 weeks with no weightloss but noticed I lost 2 inches from my chest and 2 inches from my waist.. Lol just goes to show that the scale doesn't always tell u everything