17lb loss. pics

Options
2»

Replies

• I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    You can definitely tell a difference, keep it up!
  • Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    So I dont notice a difference. wondering if anyone else sees one.
    i still have a bit to lose and im losing my motivation,

What people tend to forget is that there is a mental aspect to weight loss as well. Often we are our own biggest critics unfortunately :( First off there is DEFINATELY a difference!! And it's a noticeable one! Take lots of pics cause they can help remind you that your body IS changing! :) As my boyfriend has said to me, you are shrinking! :P
  • baybeecakes08
    baybeecakes08 Posts: 107
    Options
    So I dont notice a difference. wondering if anyone else sees one.
    i still have a bit to lose and im losing my motivation,

What people tend to forget is that there is a mental aspect to weight loss as well. Often we are our own biggest critics unfortunately :( First off there is DEFINATELY a difference!! And it's a noticeable one! Take lots of pics cause they can help remind you that your body IS changing! :) As my boyfriend has said to me, you are shrinking! :P

i do try and take a lot of pictures !! and i agree i judge myself so harshly its not good. trying to get a better body image but im sure that takes some time
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I see the difference - your before pic looks like mine 17lbs ago. Trust me, there is a light at the end of the tunnel, just keep pushing and give your body time!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    If you haven't already, take measurements, photos.. it helps a lot. I didn't notice the difference in my own losses until a week or so ago.
  • wintersbeauty25
    Options
    I see a big difference! You look a lot smaller all over.
  • Journey2newwomen
    Journey2newwomen Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I seee a huge difference!!! Congrats
  • baybeecakes08
    baybeecakes08 Posts: 107
    Options
    thanks guys !! you are really boosting my confidence :)
  • ksimmons19
    ksimmons19 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I can DEFINITELY see a difference!! and GOOD FOR YOU!! 17 pounds is amazing!! Don't you dare lose your motivation-if everyone can see a difference now, imagine how much of a difference you'll see in another 17 pounds down!! Just keep up what you're doing because it's obviously working!! "If you're tired of starting over again, stop giving up." One of my fav motivational quotes. hit up pinterest for some good motivation pics :0)
  • linalovekitty
    linalovekitty Posts: 187
    Options
    I think the reason you arent noticing is bc your body is getting narrower (good!). I know the feeling bc I lose the same way. I feel like my stomach looks the same no matter what weight Im at bc my body just shrinks altogether in size the same way your's does. I just get smaller and smaller before I actually look skinnier

that is exactly how i feel !!

if you are like me, it happens like this bc you are small framed and naturally narrow so the fat really has no where to go (theres not a lot of width on our bodies). you will shrink to the point of pretty tiny bodied, and thereafter you will start to get skinnier. you dont expand in width much either when you gain so gaining/losing is less noticable than on a different body type
  • 77cole
    77cole Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Big difference. Congrats!
  • anxietygirl
    anxietygirl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference especially in the stomach area. I know how you feel, though; I've lost 13 lbs and while my husband swears he can tell, I can't see any difference at all. Oh well. I'm hopeful I'll be able to really see it by 20 lbs lost!
  • jessannprice
    jessannprice Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Don't stop now! You're doing great. I can tell a big difference!
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Definitely a difference! your stomach is less (less big and less pulling downwards) and your waist is becoming more pronounced. YAY for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!