Friends looking for friends

Options

Replies

• native2music
    Options
    New to this site. Open to friend requests, but I may not communicate on a regular basis due to so much overtime at work. Having a wonderful Independence Day off - much needed!!!! Into music, news talk, science, movies, nerdy things, equality, and more music : P
    I'm friendly with almost everyone, but favor friendships in my age group so that we can talk about the 80's and 90's lol :) good times (:
  • dkirkling
    dkirkling Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    We're in this journey together! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • chook021
    chook021 Posts: 6
    Options
    hi

I am new to this and looking for some friends and support that I can reciprocate. Not very good at this sort of thing though. Still dont understand Facebook. so hopefully someone can help out
  • chook021
    chook021 Posts: 6
    Options
    how does this friend thing work:huh:
  • runilious
    runilious Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-)
  • marniekerr
    marniekerr Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Me too! I log on faithfully every day and love the support and motivation of others on the same journey.
  • pinkyosborne
    Options
    Hi am new to all this and attempting to shift my post pregnancy weight I'd love some friends please
  • mariec6023
    Options
    looking for friends on this :) so confused how to use it hahha
  • cssyti
    cssyti Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am in need of friends :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • redfro2
    redfro2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for motivation as well! Friends who will be totally honest with me when I need it. Maybe even look at my diary before saying, "good job!" because maybe I really didn't do a good job. ;-) And I will totally be honest with you too and, together, we can keep each other on track! :happy:
  • habsfan802
    habsfan802 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am in need of friends I try to reply encourage whatever I can do to help and hoping that you will hold me accountable as well
  • MrsSenecal
    MrsSenecal Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Im always looking for new friends!!!! Pick me! Pick me!
  • superwalrus417
    superwalrus417 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me! Personally, I am struggling with staying under my calorie goal (1270) it seems to be enough food for me, but I lack the self-control.
  • jonoverturf
    jonoverturf Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • imlik
    imlik Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    i recently began using the site after almost a year of forgetting it. i'm looking to lose weight and get healthier/fitter.

i don't believe in going under 1200 calories a day. right now i'm just getting back into the hang of logging everything, but i will aim for 1800 calories a day no matter what exercise i do (and will stick with that until i feel like i need less), and i log my housework and shopping etc. just so i can keep track of it. i'm disabled and have to stick with low-impact exercise, but i've learned that the more i exercise over the months the less it hurts to do so.

i try to reply and encourage whenever i can :) i will add some of you, and feel free to add me back!
  • jerrybrittain
    jerrybrittain Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me too.
  • CeCe_Beast_Mode
    Options
    New to this and looking for some good friends :)
  • maktastic
    maktastic Posts: 15
    Options
    Friends always welcome :)
  • davidmg1982
    davidmg1982 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • thebrock7
    thebrock7 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Going along pretty well but feel a plateau on the horizon, need all the support I can get :) Feel free to add me