Friends looking for friends

Options

Replies

• thatonegirlinohio
    thatonegirlinohio Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends! I've been here about a month but my friends list is bare. Feel free to add me!
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I'll happily accept fiend requests.... or **friend requests, lol - either or. I'm on everyday, having friends to cheer on and be cheered on by is always welcome and makes the trip better!

** if you're requesting, it's always nice if you send a little message about yourself. :glasses:
  • TarHeelChick64
    TarHeelChick64 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too.
  • jennij1984
    jennij1984 Posts: 47
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • taykarns
    taykarns Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I could definetly use the motiviation 20lbs to go and just started my circuit training, feel free to add me :)
  • kevinjb1
    kevinjb1 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Good idea OP.

In for friends.
  • AKempen
    AKempen Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need some support and maybe your success will motivate me a little more... add me Anyone!
    I'm a mother of 2 stay at home mom. I have 3 horses and would love to just jump on their back with out a stepping block.
    I also have MS and days can be hard when I can't move properly. Anyone that wants to go on this journey with me add me and I will be supportive also!
  • Britterboo22
    Britterboo22 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends aswell :D:D
  • amlygo
    amlygo Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I love having new friends too for support and motivation!
  • Brandy1775
    Brandy1775 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Looking for all the motivation I can get to keep going!
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me =P
  • Sweet396
    Sweet396 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for anyone that I can be mutual motivation for
  • Sweet396
    Options
    I'm looking for anyone that I can be mutual motivation for ; I need to lose over 100lbs!
  • Sweet396
    Options
    I'm looking for anyone that I can be mutual motivation for ; I need to lose over 100lbs! I am married with 3 kids and turning 40 next year.. this site seems great and I think the best part will be finding a good group to lose with. Please add me if you think we can help each other.
  • lilahk95
    lilahk95 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like... :wink:
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends, the people I have added keep dropping out right away. Looking for some people that are in it for the long run.

Mary
  • EmzyM24
    EmzyM24 Posts: 1
    Options
    hi 1st time I commented on any thread, I been on here 4weeks and now ready to make new friends feel free to add me if you like.
  • smairasaleem
    Options
    And me :smile:
  • madmax0412
    madmax0412 Posts: 65
    Options
    I log religiously and work out frequently. I'm here to support all my MFP'ers in achieving our shared goals!

Feel free to add me :)
  • mains_adam25
    mains_adam25 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    everyone add me