Small NSV

Options
This one was a little of an eye opener for me. I started MFP roughly 2 weeks ago. In those two weeks of making this commitment to be a healthier me, I have manage to NOT eat fast food or drink any sodas.

Doing just this small thing has made me realize.....I CAN DO THIS!!!!

Replies

• tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Options
    This one was a little of an eye opener for me. I started MFP roughly 2 weeks ago. In those two weeks of making this commitment to be a healthier me, I have manage to NOT eat fast food or drink any sodas.

Doing just this small thing has made me realize.....I CAN DO THIS!!!!

congrats
  • Jfrerichs
    Jfrerichs Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great job. It's amazing how small changes can make us feel so much better. Keep up the great work!
  • courtneylee31
    courtneylee31 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    awsome girl. Giving up the soda is a toughy, I know that for sure. Congrats to you, keep it up!!
  • megg0616
    megg0616 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    That is awesome way to go! Keep up the good work and remember don't beat yourself up if you do slip. It happens we are not perfect . It is more about focusing more on the little things that help you to get to the big picture. There is always tomorrow or even an hour later. Good luck on your journey :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!