my thighs- rock solid in 14 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
tereced
tereced Posts: 46 Member
Guys, two weeks agao, i began working out. I have been doing some brisk walking along with Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. I began at 158.2 lbs but now, I am at 154.4 and my thighs feel rock solid. Wow!

My problem though is: i gain most of my weight in my upper body. Can someone please tell me a workout that I can try to get my upper body toned? i have like 6 pounds of fat around my waist and at my bra line. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• lyonsfool03
    Options
    Do the almighty dreaded crunches. Even if it is a little at a time some is better than none. I have heard from many that yoga is amazing also. So work those abs
  • lmeasterling
    lmeasterling Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the 30DS, too, and I've also noticed that my thighs are much leaner & tighter! Have you gotten to Level 2 yet? Jillian incorporates a -lot- of upper body moves into that workout!
  • tereced
    Options
    I began level 3 two days ago! I went 12 days of level two with little change in my upper body. I think its mainly because i always had good upper body strength ( just wondering). I am giving it till the end of level 3 to see what happens. I am trying to be patient but I am soooooo anxious to see results
  • tereced
    Options
    yeah. i am trying to do a little more crunches (i really am scared of them) but i am making slow progress
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!