100 Pounds lost today. My "During" pictures.

Options

Replies

• joylovesjose
    joylovesjose Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sooooo wonderful!
  • sheleen302
    sheleen302 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Wow--dramatic transformation-you look spectacular! What an inspiration, thank you for posting!
  • val_140
    val_140 Posts: 75
    Options
    Wow! One of the most amazing transformations I have seen!

Thank you.. One of the comments that almost made me cry :)
  • 4grandkids2402
    Options
    wow...good for you.......
  • jc501
    jc501 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!
  • val_140
    Options
    How long did it take you to loose that much weight?
    About 2 and a half years. Still chugging along though. LOL!
  • destinee1103
    destinee1103 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I just started :( but WHAT A MOTIVATION :)
  • val_140
    Options
    YOUR A BAD *kitten*!!! Don't let men giving you so much attention FREAK you out... Keep It Up for YOU!!
    Thank you, It has been so different to get all that attention now versus before. But you are right I have to do this for ME!! :D
  • val_140
    Options
    You look like a different person! That is such a wonderful gift you are giving yourself and your children. Congratulations!

Thank you. My son always says "You're SOOOOOO skinny" LOL! He's my greatest inspiration. He does the Jillian with me all the time and reminds me that I need to eat salads if I wanna be skinny! :laugh:
  • a16mason
    a16mason Posts: 10
    Options
    You look great!
  • val_140
    Options
    thats totally amazing well done xxx what I really like about all your photos is you look very happy in every one whether large or tiny !

Thanks! Aww, tiny has never been in my vocabulary before, but I like it. :love:
  • Leslieonsager7
    Options
    Wow, congrats! That is awesome...hard work paying off. :-)
  • val_140
    Options
    You look fantastic except I liked your old hair.

LOL. I miss my old hair too. I need it to be that long before I dye it back to my natural color again.
  • val_140
    Options
    Congratulations....from one USF - Rocky D. Bull"girl" to another!!! :flowerforyou: Keep up the great work. You look fantastic!!!

GO BULLSS!! LOL.
  • jnagy9886
    jnagy9886 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    what an inspiration! Great progress and I'm sure you'll have no problems with those last 15!
  • destinee1103
    destinee1103 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Great Job I just started this and what a MOTIVATION :)
  • val_140
    Options
    you look amazing....I'm just starting...on Monday actually....any secrets or hints for success?

Tough it out. Every single day. Feel happy on your good days and push past your not so good days. It's possible, it has and CAN be done. You just have to push from within. Don't forget your worth throughout your journey. Any specific questions, feel free to message me.. I'm always glad to help!
  • samarsiglio
    Options
    GIRL, good for you!! That is awesome!! You look awesome. What a motivation or inspiration to others. Keep it up. YOU can and WILL do it.
  • val_140
    Options
    Such a transformation!! Obviously you've done a lot of hard work! Great job!! :flowerforyou:

I haven't read through all the posts so maybe someone has already asked but....how tall are you and what did you do to get to where you're at and how long did it take you?

You were adorable before and even more so now! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you. I am a shorty, I am 5'3 so 255+ pounds did not sit well on me.. One thing I did was exercise from the very beginning. I never put up the excuse that I was too heavy to exercise. Even if it was just walking around. I think this is why I am not too flabby now and I am grateful that I exercised from Day 1. It took me about 2 and a half years to get 100 off. Looking forward to another half a year for the last 15.
  • Queue_T
    Queue_T Posts: 1
    Options
    fantastic !! an inspiration
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!