What R good Breakfast Ideas???

Options
Ruby6645
Ruby6645 Posts: 13
omg this is my hardest meal in the day.. I'm sooo used to fat foods its so sad...please can you guys give me ideas
Thanks ...im back in the race!!

Replies

• insectseige
    Options
    I have a banana wrapped in a chapatti that's been heated then lightly coated with very light mayonnaise & sometimes some yeast extract spread. Other days just Bran flakes. Scrambled eggs on light toast is good too.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with fruit in it
    Eggs with baby spinach
    Toast with PB and fruit
  • istillwantbacon
    Options
    I second toast with pb!
    I get a sprouted grain bread that adds some protein & do some almond butter. Add sliced banana & cinnamon & its heaven!

Smoothies are good too- quick if you pre-prep fruit on Sunday and do little ziplocks in the freezer.
    I like:
    -spinach, blueberries, pineapple, banana & some apple juice and water
    -fat free plain yogurt, banana, mango & almond milk (or skim milk!)
    -banana, skim milk, banana, pb & a little chocolate drizzle (or sub chocolate almond milk for skim milk)

Just throw it in a blender and go! Plus you can stick it in a cup with a straw and drink it on the drive to work. :)
  • Ohmydaze
    Ohmydaze Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    My new fave is all bran with fat free Greek yogurt. Loads of fiber, protein, very filling. Fairly low Cal, not too many carbs or sugars :) Throw in some berries and it'd be perfect. Oh, it tastes awesome too, not like a "heathy" breakfast at all really :smile:
  • conkai2012
    Options
    i've really been enjoying the refrigerator oatmeal from www.theyummylife.com
  • DDburns2
    DDburns2 Posts: 1
    Options
    Lowfat Eggo Waffle with 1 tbs peanut butter, 1 medium banana sliced over the top and a 1/4 cup of sugar free syrup or

Lowfat Eggo Waffle with 1 tbs fat free cream cheese - heat 1/4 cup of fat free syrup and 1/3 cup blueberries in microwave for about 2 minutes, stir gently, then pour over waffle and cream cheese.
  • DeadMarsha
    DeadMarsha Posts: 203
    Options
    Every day I have 2 poached eggs & a slice of whole wheat toast. I've also been having a 1/2 c of Greek Yogurt & honey. Sometimes I have tea or coffee and I put cream & sugar in those. I usually have a piece of fruit mid-morning as well. Breakfast is my favorite meal and I never get sick of eating the same thing every day. I think it helps to start off with a routine. =)
  • blondie6688
    Options
    I'm absolutely in love with Overnight Oatmeal. I use 1/2 to 1 cup slow cook oatmeal, lil yogourt and soymilk, Stevia, Cinnamon, frozen mangos, 2 tbs Flax or Chia and water (if needed) . Mix up, place in fridge overnight and yummmmm in the am.

Or
    I like 3 eggs , turkey bacon, veggie slices and my chili paste
  • skonly
    skonly Posts: 371
    Options
    I have one or two boiled eggs and then about an hour later I make a smoothie with almond milk and 2 fruits. Sometimes I make oatmeal. Eggs are easy for me because they are fast and I boil 18 at a time, my dogs get one every morning. So I guess I eat like my dogs because one has to have her food made in a blender too. lol.

Eat whatever you like, if it's healthy and tasty eat it. Breakfast doesn't have to be breakfast food.
  • rlcwaterboy
    Options
    I have a banana wrapped in a chapatti that's been heated then lightly coated with very light mayonnaise & sometimes some yeast extract spread. Other days just Bran flakes. Scrambled eggs on light toast is good too.
    I understood banana then you lost me.
  • NWCyclingBeast
    NWCyclingBeast Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    1 Flatout Flatbread
    0.5 Tablespoon of Hummus
    2 Morningstar Sausage patties

Nuke the patties for 90 seconds, slap the hummus on the bread, roll it up, and chow down
  • mcedes02
    mcedes02 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Some of mine are: egg whites, low fat cheese, nonfat cottage cheese, whole wheat bagel w/ ww cream cheese, various fruits, lowfat yogart.
  • giantsr1
    giantsr1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My new fav is Yoplait coconut greek yogurt with 7 almonds chopped up and added in. Yummy!!
  • lorilynnschisler
    lorilynnschisler Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Steel Cut Oats & Fage Yogurt. 220 calories and clean eating!
  • insectseige
    Options
    I understood banana then you lost me.

Lol - ok Chapatti heated for 30 seconds, spread some Very Light Mayonnaise plus Yeast Extract if you like, then place roll up banana inside & eat ................quick, tasty, filling.
  • BAFilek
    BAFilek Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    If you have time, I just input a recipe for fluffy waffles. I had one and a half waffles and it was only 287 calories, or something like that. Let me know if you can't find it on recipes.
  • hungergames324
    hungergames324 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    my go to breakfast has been one over easy egg, piece of toast, turkey sausage, and some fruit. It is so easy to make and fast!
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Protein shake with milk. That's about all I do or Grapenuts. Fruit. And scores of coffee.