NSV - Size 22 to 16... Work in Progress, no more LB~!

Options
Hi! I'm nervous to post this lol since I am not done losing weight... but oh well. I have better before pics too but I don't feel too terrible about that one lol. I have only lost 36 lbs so far... have a long way to go still but I was ecstatic to find that...

I can fit into 16 jeans now!!

I have always been smaller on top so this is really exciting for me. It means I don't have to go to Lane Bryant anymore!!!

Since May, I've lost 36 lbs. I started at 285 (eek!).. I'm 5"8.5. I could barely squeeze into size 22 jeans at that point! So for fun to see what size I was today I just tried on a bunch of clothes. I didn't buy all that was in the pictures and I bought much more I didn't take pictures of. I've been doing an Atkins style diet plus exercise.

Woohoo :)

(You might not be able to see a huge difference since its just 36 lbs on my very tall frame... but it feels like a big diff to me!) And

PLEASE DONT LAUGH at the weird pose in one of the after pictures.. .LOL I didn't mean anything weird by it lololol.

The first pic is a BEFORE and all the others are from today.

aaaaaaaaa-1.jpg

abc-1.jpg

muahjuly27-1.jpg

ababab.jpg

again... PARDON THE DORKY POSES LOL

Replies

• iiiEllie
    iiiEllie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Lowercase img :)

I'm super excited for you :D

Okay, you look amazing, I never looked that good at size 16!
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    Lowercase img :)

I'm super excited for you :D

Okay, you look amazing, I never looked that good at size 16!

THank you!!! Fixed pics, bump! :D
  • todd6977
    todd6977 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    you look great, very very proud of you:wink::wink:
  • MalloryCurrent
    MalloryCurrent Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You look great Girly!! =) Keep up the good work!
  • thecrass
    thecrass Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    WHOOOP WHOOOP you have done amazing 36lb is alot since May so you should be very proud, you are a constant inspiration for others on MFP :-)

Keep up the good work i bet you felt gr8 today :-)
  • Romans624
    Options
    WHOOOP WHOOOP you have done amazing 36lb is alot since May so you should be very proud, you are a constant inspiration for others on MFP :-)

Keep up the good work i bet you felt gr8 today :-)

Thank you :) And TY Ellie,Todd, & Mallory! Its friends like you guys who keep me going lol... so that eventually I will be the size I wanna be! :D Y'all are the best and thanks for the support.
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great! Keep up the good work!! :)
  • jeanninecurran
    jeanninecurran Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I think you look amazing. You are a beautiful woman. Thanks for the inspiration
  • Romans624
    Options
    ty :blushing:

:flowerforyou:
  • meglet175
    meglet175 Posts: 98
    Options
    You look gorgeous - curvy and sexy. Enjoy it!
  • Lifestyle_change_get_fit
    Options
    looking good...keep up the great job. that's wonderful & be proud of how far u have gotten. Im proud of you.......you GO girl :)
  • j_harley50
    j_harley50 Posts: 36
    Options
    What can I say, my hat goes off to you girl! You are a pure inspiration on this and I'm well cuffed to have you on my friends list. Keep it up your awesome!

J

X
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5 inches shorter than you but I was a 22 when I started. My 22's are big on me now, and I can squeeze into an 18 but they make my tummy look unattractive so I guess I'm a 20. My sister is taller and she looks great in a 16 so my first major goal is a 16. This isn't a diet for me but a lifestyle change so I'll probably go beyond that eventually but for now, I'm dreaming the same thing you have just achieved. NO MORE LB!!! No more plus size shopping, no more animal print!!! LOL... I can't wait to be able to say that! CONGRATS! Feel free to add me.
  • delight232003
    delight232003 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I started at 290 and have lost 34 pounds. I am significantly shorter than you so it will be a while until I see a size 16. You are an inspiration! Keep it up!
  • Romans624
    Options
    I'm about 5 inches shorter than you but I was a 22 when I started. My 22's are big on me now, and I can squeeze into an 18 but they make my tummy look unattractive so I guess I'm a 20. My sister is taller and she looks great in a 16 so my first major goal is a 16. This isn't a diet for me but a lifestyle change so I'll probably go beyond that eventually but for now, I'm dreaming the same thing you have just achieved. NO MORE LB!!! No more plus size shopping, no more animal print!!! LOL... I can't wait to be able to say that! CONGRATS! Feel free to add me.

I didn't realize it would happen when it did. For some reason I thought I would need to lose more to get at 16. Keep it up and you will get there before you know it... and onto your next milestone!

ty meglet, ladywalker,harley, kimberly, & delight!
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    You look great, congrats! Isn't it wonderful saying bye-bye to LB :)

Also, you sure don't look like you weigh 249. That's the bonus of being tall. I love it too!

Best of luck for continued success.
  • Romans624
    Options
    You look great, congrats! Isn't it wonderful saying bye-bye to LB :)

Also, you sure don't look like you weigh 249. That's the bonus of being tall. I love it too!

Best of luck for continued success.

Thank you! And you look amazing, yourself! My weight loss will hopefully be around where yours is one day!
  • zasae
    zasae Posts: 30
    Options
    Awesome you look so much better !
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    You look great, congrats on your progress so far :-)
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Your beautiful and my god look at you. You should be thrilled beyond words. Congrats and I look forward to seeing the finished product.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!