SEXERCIZE

Options
does anyone record their sex on here? if so what do they put it under! it's a great way to burn calories so it'd be a shame not to put it in!

Replies

• MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I might if I was getting any. But I think I'd have to find a code word for it!
  • weeblex
    weeblex Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Yes, I do, lots of people do, there was a big thread about it when I started it, but mentioning sex is against the Terms and conditions so the post got deleted, hopefully yours will last. :smile:

The general conclusion was if it makes you sweat it was worth posting, that applies to any physical activity not just sex.
  • anna9102
    anna9102 Posts: 56
    Options
    Bump
  • alisiaendris
    alisiaendris Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I use the wrestling under exercises. :love:
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Aha! That's why I may have lost weight whilst on maintenance!!
  • cait0902
    cait0902 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Yes, I do, lots of people do, there was a big thread about it when I started it, but mentioning sex is against the Terms and conditions so the post got deleted, hopefully yours will last. :smile:

The general conclusion was if it makes you sweat it was worth posting, that applies to any physical activity not just sex.

Not aloud to mention sex? That's stupid!
  • Lkoblara
    Lkoblara Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I do :)
  • hayleeannie
    hayleeannie Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hell yes! Um I call it "aerobics high impact" Hahaha ;)
  • devodev44
    devodev44 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hell yes! Um I call it "aerobics high impact" Hahaha ;)

LOL, I thought I was the only "Aerobic high impact" person around here. :blushing:
  • erin023
    erin023 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    There used to be a sex option under cardio. I wish it was still there.
  • lyonsfool03
    Options
    I use the wrestling under exercises. :love:

Hahaha that is so True.... I never have logged it. Maybe I can convince my wife it is part of our diet lol
  • Lambeze
    Lambeze Posts: 237
    Options
    It would be nice to put if I were having it. LOL
  • MurphysLawTD
    MurphysLawTD Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I would track it myself under cardio, but I don't know approx how much it burns. Anyone? Bueller....Bueller...Bueller.............
  • ashbosity
    ashbosity Posts: 20
    Options
    You can find it on some other activity calculators. You are probably not burning as much as you think though. Here's one that accounts for foreplay and intercourse. http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc

I just put in 20 min of foreplay and 20 min of intercourse and it's only 148 calories for me.
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options

Hahaha that is so True.... I never have logged it. Maybe I can convince my wife it is part of our diet lol

Mine and I agree on this one. Good times...
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I don't. kind of depends what positions you're doing... i don't think any estimate for that would be accurate at all for me since a lot of the time he's doing most of the work.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

If its part of your daily or weekly routine then dont log it. You are cheating yourself. Its only going to burn 200ish calories. Unless you are above average. Only if the activity is outside of your normal routine. should you count it. If you are counting activities that have caloric burn rates every day then you need to adjust your activity level in your settings not count everyday activities.

Light exercise intensity
    Light activity feels easy. Here are clues that your exercise intensity is at a light level:
    You have no noticeable changes in your breathing pattern.
    You don't break a sweat (unless it's very hot or humid).
    You can easily carry on a full conversation or even sing.

Moderate exercise intensity
    Moderate activity feels somewhat hard. Here are clues that your exercise intensity is at a moderate level:
    Your breathing quickens, but you're not out of breath.
    You develop a light sweat after about 10 minutes of activity.
    You can carry on a conversation, but you can't sing.

Vigorous exercise intensity
    Vigorous activity feels challenging. Here are clues that your exercise intensity is at a vigorous level:
    Your breathing is deep and rapid.
    You develop a sweat after a few minutes of activity.
    You can't say more than a few words without pausing for breath.
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    I know it'll will get closed after this post. You know that other MFP style sit Loseit.com has different types of sex listed in excercises. MFP is still better though so don't be mad at me MFP people.
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    No but nice try. I assume you were having sex before you became serious about working out.
  • itsafrappe
    itsafrappe Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    does anyone record their sex on here? if so what do they put it under! it's a great way to burn calories so it'd be a shame not to put it in!
    haha you said "put it in"