Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What did you do for your last cheat meal?

Replies

• jrutledge01
    jrutledge01 Posts: 213 Member
    going to texas roadhouse tonight... going to drop like 1600 calories in one meal most likely (by the end of the night i will still be under!)

it's not optimal, but.... those rolls

I know what you mean!

Although they have these shrimp skewers that reallllllly aren't too bad for you, especially with a plain sweet potato and steamed vegetables, you know ;)
    (Or you can just enjoy yourself that's totally fine!)

good suggestion... i'm not paying so i might get those too ;) (inner fat kid)
  • Happylady123
    Happylady123 Posts: 166 Member
    I ate chips and salsa, a taco salad, two margaritas at a Mexican restaraunt, and picked up ice cream on the way home: 2.5 cups of Blue Bunny Peanut Butter Panic! My stomach hurt so bad after all that I won't do that again! I have not eaten ice cream in a while, and I think my tummy did not like it mixin with the margs! Ended up a little over 1,000 over my daily goal!
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Not really a cheat meal.. but yesterday while at the hospital with my dad I stress ate a candy bar early in the day.. and some french fries with cheese dip at the end of the day. I put me over by about 200 calories.

The fries were from the hospital cafeteria and were baked instead of fried.. if that counts for anything.
  • MrsBailey149
    MrsBailey149 Posts: 248 Member
    I don't consider this my last "cheat meal" more like my last "binge meal"......

(entire) box of rice crispies with milk....large stuffed crust pizza hut pizza (minus 2 pieces)...large Rootbeer freeze from A&W

That was after getting on the scale to see my plateau hadn't bunged, yet again, despite my attempts :/

So after my pity party, I hopped back on that wagon to try harder and bust through...I have yet to do so, however.
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    3/4 of a 16" pepperoni pizza :(

It's ok, I recovered in 4 days!
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Today is a cheat day for me and I haven't gone over my calories yet but I will before the day is over, so far I've had a personal pan pepperoni pizza and two chocolate hostess cupcakes and I will have more before the days is over :}
  • KiltFuPanda
    KiltFuPanda Posts: 574 Member
    The AC is broken here in the office, so my cheat meal was a large Frosty from Wendy's.

Nothing tasted so good.
  • tberend
    tberend Posts: 91 Member
    Pizza and wine! So, so good!
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    A week ago Thursday (Doing a Big Bob Evans Breakfast this week (Saturday) which will have some Waffles and Syrup in there somewhere) went to the Bowling Alley and got a 14 in. Pizza with Pep,Saus,Mush,Onion, and Banana Peppers, 12 boneless Buffalo Wings w' celery and ranch, and hit the DQ for a Large Peanut Butter cup blizzard afterward... Delish!! Wife had a couple pieces of the pizza and 3-4 wings but I didn't share my blizzard lol....
  • Roseanna1017
    Roseanna1017 Posts: 37 Member
    Fajitas :)
  • Boobookittyfq
    Boobookittyfq Posts: 454 Member
    i guess you can consider it a meal? mmmm BEER! :happy:
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Put a big ol' dent in a box of wine

FINISH-OFF-THE-BOX-OF-WINE.jpg

well, not THAT bad...lol
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    I don't do cheat meals, but I try to leave room for a small dessert. Last night I had orange sherbet with chocolate chips: 208 calories
    :happy:
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 438 Member
    A shot of Patron with a pickle juice chaser, an Angry Orchard cider, a glass of white wine, huge slice of veggie pizza, and a vegan chocolate peanut butter bar from Pizza Luce (for you Minnesotans who know about Pizza Luce, you know that their vegan chocolate peanut butter bars are the sex).
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Ate whatever I wanted for 5 days in Vegas, plus drank a ton.

Oh, wait I ate like 5 cookies and some candy last weekend too.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    3 double decker taco supremes. oh wait, that wasn't a cheat meal!

Last time I splurged was at a wedding a few weeks ago where I had lots of beer, bahn mi sandwiches, and pie (sweet and savory). Lots and lots of each one. I think I weighed in about 8 lbs heavier the next day.
    I had a grilled chicken sandwich and a medium french fry from DQ hbu?

Cool, so what was your last cheat meal??
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Babies
  • I_love_frogs
    I_love_frogs Posts: 340 Member
    I don't have cheat meals. I have a TREAT meal :P

We went to Leavenworth WA a few weeks back and I enjoyed it immensely. Got Bavarian pretzels and Bratwursts on good buns....and a fantastic Schnitzel with spaetzel and german red cabbage. So yes...I did it, I enjoyed and I recorded each and every luscious bite that I took.

I regret NOTHING!!! (Of course I walked a total of 8 miles that day too...so......but I still regret nothing!! :P )

And tonight we will go to the movies where I shall partake of a very yummy personal 10" thin crust Hawaiian style pizza with light sauce, adding zucchini and mushrooms to it. And a water. And it shall be delicious :)
  • hippy2skippy
    hippy2skippy Posts: 98 Member
    Had half a bbq apple chicken sandwich, small fries and zesty dipping sauce from Burger King. It was delish!
  • SoBodyMazing
    SoBodyMazing Posts: 159
    I Had a baconator with a side of fries from wendy's!