-73lbs & counting! Progress pics..

Options
13»

Replies

• Rickswife2010
    Options
    wow that is absolutly amazing. Way to go. I can't wait to see such a drastic change on myself. Can you please share your story
  • suzysioux
    suzysioux Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look stunning-well done.:smile:
  • lvpthemvp
    lvpthemvp Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Wow! You really do look like two totally different people.
  • wavdawg4
    wavdawg4 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Great Job! You've come a long way and you look amazing!
  • motox138
    motox138 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! How Awesome!
  • Fit_ClaudiaQ
    Options
    I started with signing up to a local women's gym, just because I know spending $50 a month would make me go. Lol! Anyhow I began going 3xs a wk sometimes even 5xs a wk, but like any other person starting out it could be quite hard to break the bad habits. My first yr I only lost 30lbs because of that, I'd be working my butt hard during the week & come the weekend I'd splurge on eating out. At the gym I'd do almost everything, from spinning, kickboxing, dance, step, elliptical, stair master, weight lifting. Then came my birthday (March 2011) & I totally stopped going and doing nothing for 4months. After that a friend and I agreed to a challenge of who lost the most weight every month & we'd meet up to weigh-in every month & who ever won would get $20 from the "loser". Now, that got me going again; I went to the gym 6-7xs a week totally changed my eating habits, became more knowledgable on how to lose weight & gain muscle & well my 2nd yr I've managed to lose another 52lbs. Aside from going to the gym I also bought the Jillian 30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30, and her Body Revolution 90 day program. I have completed both the 30DS & Ri30 but I'm currently working out to Body Revolution. The videos have helped me tone my body especially the waist & hip areas losing almost 25inches total.

My eating habits now: I haven't been logging just because I want to start weaning myself off eventually & be able to calculate & manage the calories on my own. But anyway, I eat more protein than carbs. Ex: egg whites, Greek yogurt, protein powder, fish, lots of chicken breast, lean pork & ground beef. I limit my breads, but I love my fruit, something I can't give up. Though I will admit that I splurge here & there.

Recently I began night school, currently doing the LPN Program, & I don't have time to go to the gym as often as I was,
    I went from burning 1500+ cals/day & losing 1-2lb/wk to gaining 6lbs since January & being stuck at 158 :-( ...BUT I'm on summer break for 3wks & I plan to get back on my previous routine. I have set a goal to lose 5-8lbs...or at least break this plateau to finally get to my 140 goal.

Anyhow, thank you all for the support! We all know how tough this journey can be but as long as we hang in there & be consistent with working out as well as permanently changing our bad eating habits, we will all achieve our goals!
  • kwin91
    kwin91 Posts: 128
    Options
    You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!