need suggestions for workout programs

Options
Hi...I am looking for a new workout program to add to my collection. I have completed Insanity, Turbo Fire, and Slim in 6. I like the programs that have multiple dvd's so I don't get bored doing the same thing every day. Does anybody have any suggestions? I also run/lift weights twice a week.

Replies

• wells0707
    wells0707 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    What are you guys all doing for workouts? I like to do them from home because it saves time from having to drive to the gym. That way I have no excuses.
  • Plates559
    Plates559 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    My strength coach is having me do a program called pants party in preparation for my powerlifting meets this fall.

It involves squatting 4 times a week using a conjugate similar to the Smolov with out the frequency taper. I also have deadlift, Olympic, vertical and horizontal strength days.

I train about 8 - 12 times a week. Usually only taking Sunday off. I don't count my group work outs Saturday morning, and rock climbing as workouts though.
  • xdieselx
    xdieselx Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I dont know what type of training you like but i found 2 new programs about MMA fighting/conditionning called Rushfit (with Georges St Pierre) and Tapout XT. I looked at reviews and videos and i will start Rushfit soon but Tapout XT seems awesome too (i chose Rushfit because its 2 months instead of 3 months and im more motivated when the program isnt long)
  • clee369
    clee369 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Starting Strength, Stronglifts, New Rules of Lifting for Women, Westside Barbell Training, 5/3/1, to name a few
  • Thor2020
    Thor2020 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    When I used to work out at home, I'd old school it....crank the music up and do push ups. Various kinds at various speeds.
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Starting Strength, Stronglifts, New Rules of Lifting for Women, Westside Barbell Training, 5/3/1, to name a few

This! Don't be afraid to use heavy weights! You will not bulk up..and you will reshape your body like cardio work can never do! NROLFW is my :heart: !!
  • wells0707
    wells0707 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!