Picture NSV

Options
tosmoothash
tosmoothash Posts: 187 Member
FYI: If you are offended by pictures that include underwear & really fat people....then this IS NOT the post for you!!!! Sorry at the moment these are the only 2 pics that I have.

Welp between April 2012 and today I have managed to put back on 10.75 inches. and out of the original 72lbs that I had loss I had put back on 22 of them. I know that I am still a work in progress. Plus between that time I had gotten really discouraged and gave up, but then all of your support and kind words encouraged me to give it another go....so here I am...back in fight & this time I am in it to win it. Somewhere I read it takes 21 days to make a new habit...well I've been at this for 20 days so far...so tomorrow will make day 21 and all I can say is with God on my side and all of your support I know that I can win this battle of the bulge. I refuse to be this size next summer. Going to keep on logging and killing my fat in the gym...because I AM A SUCCESS STORY (speaking that into existence)

BTW---Well I joined a local gym 2 weeks ago and I have lost 14lbs.

So here goes nothing.....I'm actually kind of nervous about posting my pics but at the same time I feel good about the changes I see!!!

Rightsidewk1.jpg

Edit to say: Please excuse my mirror...lol

Replies

• lucy0326
    lucy0326 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Girl you're doing great! I had lost about 30lbs and then gained all of them back and then some!! Keep up the great work! I've been too shy to add some of my body pics but now I want to take some and put them up :D
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting. That is inspiration for me. Stay determined. I can understand being discourage, but don't ever give up. When you mess up, chalk it up, try again. :smile:
  • tosmoothash
    Options
    Thanks ladies....I hope to have more pics soon when I loose some more. But most importantly thanks for the kind words & motivation!!! :heart: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I can already tell a difference! You got this!!!
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Keep it up. you're making some serious progress. and you're looking great
  • KayeeDaisyBee
    Options
    Oh my GOD...that's so inspiring. What a difference!
    Edit: Btw, you are not 'really fat people'...you're looking wonderful so far, keep going.
  • futurestarz
    futurestarz Posts: 510
    Options
    What an awesome change in just 7 days! So amazing!!!
  • tosmoothash
    Options
    Thank you hothodgie & travis!!!:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: Thanks Kayee.....I am definitely going to keep at it bc I am loving the results that I am seeing so far:happy:
  • Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is an amazing difference! Keep up the good work! YOU ARE WORTH IT!!!! :laugh: :happy: :happy:

Remember "All things are possible with God on your side!!"

Blessings!!! <><
  • BlondieSuess
    BlondieSuess Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look great! Keep up the good work, you most certainly are an inspiration.
  • wildcat808
    wildcat808 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    wowzers!! youre getting some awesome results!! keep up the amazing work =]
  • ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Excellent work. You can really see a big difference. Keep up the good work and remember you didn't gain it overnight and your not gonna lose it overnight. That's something I have to constantly tell myself.
  • JasleneMarieOrtiz
    Options
    I need some help . I need to know the right foods to eat, what to avoid , I need to lose about 20 pounds, I'm overweight by 20 . I want to look thin & fresh for the new coming of the school year (: Any tips please message me !
  • 250gorilla
    250gorilla Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB I CAN SEE THE DIFFERANCE. KEEP IT UP AND YOU WILL GET TO YOUR GOAL. IF ITS TO BE IT ALL UP TO ME.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    excellent!
  • michelle_w_04
    michelle_w_04 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just want to say I LOVE your positive attitude! I think that is one of the biggest keys in being successful. You are doing it! Keep up the fantastic work. :smile:
  • phil412
    phil412 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work. You got this!!!
  • hll2465
    hll2465 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Great work, I wish I was brave enough to post my pics that look very similar to these....thank you for the inspiration!!
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Great job! You have the right to show off your success Da Fuh with everyone else! Keep doing what you're doing!
  • shrinkINme88
    Options
    keep it up girl!! you already have a success story and it will only get better from here!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!