Crazier things have happened...well...maybe not....

Options
13»

Replies

• Heidi64
    Heidi64 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    As fate would have it, I'm in the same boat as you. ;) And yes, I believe it will work.

Can't wait. 13 more days . . .

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Awwwwww so cute...but seriously if she doesn't post after 15 days I'm calling the police. Just so you know :)

Awesome! AND good thinking!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Wow, so happy for you guys! How exciting!
  • Heidi64
    Heidi64 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Any updates to this story? Was it love or did you end up as friends?

Editing to add that apparently it didn't work out. OP deactivated her account...:brokenheart:
  • shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Any updates to this story? Was it love or did you end up as friends?

Editing to add that apparently it didn't work out. OP deactivated her account...:brokenheart:

What a bummer!!! Where's the guy half of this love affair? We need to know what happened!!!
  • PattieCakes23
    Options
    Well, at first I was all excited because I am hopping into that boat too.

And then I realized that this was last month...and I died a little inside...

But, you can find it in the strangest of places.
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    She deactivated her account.....
  • cuddlyrunner
    cuddlyrunner Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Aw :-( I was so hoping for a happy ending! Met my hubby online through a dating site, he told me I lived too far away (200 miles), we happened to meet up in person at a group meet, he moved in 16 weeks later after we did the weekend drives and we married the following year.
  • kritterxx
    kritterxx Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    All the absolute best! I hope everything goes well for the both of you (: I met my current boyfriend online and we've now been together for over two years. We did long distance (6000KM/8 hour plane ride) for over a year, and it was only after the first six months did we get to meet each other in person. It went wonderfully, and I made my university choice based on our relationship and his location, so I'm now only an hour and a half away from it via train (:
  • kritterxx
    kritterxx Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    aw noooo what! didnt realize that this was from a while ago ): hope it went okay gah