Does anyone purposely make their food taste bad?

Options
2»

Replies

• AwesomePossum82
    Options
    No I don't. I just control what I eat. I wouldn't do that, I like my food to much. Just a lot for a certain amount from time to time. Just not in excess.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    In theory, this sounds brilliant, but this is not a good idea. Just eat in moderation!
  • AwesomePossum82
    Options
    Where'd I see this before.....? Ah, the Kardazz'ians do that. Well, Kim. She sprays windex on the yummy stuff.

I hate myself a little for knowing that.
    That's disgusting. I can't believe she does that :/
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Yeah. I don't think it's a good idea.
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Food is one of the great pleasures of life. The first taste is the best.

If it doesn't taste good, it's not worth putting in your mouth.

Your behavior seems to be putting a lot of effort into something that doesn't give you pleasure.
  • lisajsteele
    Options
    Well, I really don't think this is a healthy form of eating but I am not a dr. Have you spoken with your dr. about this? That is where I would start. It's easy for all of us to give our opinion but it sounds like maybe you might need to talk with your dr and just get some healthy guidelines.
    Do you have anyone at home that is helping you on your journey? If not, it might be an option to enlist the help of a close friend who knows your history and can provide you with positive feedback but also help to hold you accountable as far as your choices like this go.

These are just suggestions...but I think I would definately go visit with my dr. I really think they might be able to help..

Good Luck!

Lisa
  • ElviraCross
    ElviraCross Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Where'd I see this before.....? Ah, the Kardazz'ians do that. Well, Kim. She sprays windex on the yummy stuff.

lol I must have missed that episode.

Both things are crazy. It doesn't sound like healthy behavior.

It's also not healthy behavior to watch the Kardashians lol.
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options

lol I must have missed that episode.

Both things are crazy. It doesn't sound like healthy behavior.

It's also not healthy behavior to watch the Kardashians lol.

STUFF IT! HAHA I'm never telling you if I ever dream that I was hanging with them ever again! Hopefully, that'll be because it never happens again. Kris Jenner was really cool in my dream too! HAHAHAHA. AJP :heart: KJ 4evaaaaaaaa!
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    No, if I ate bad food, then I'd want to eat good food after, so I could enjoy eating. So I'd eat 2 dinners when I could just eat one.
  • zCarsAndCaloriesz
    Options
    I wont because that is pretty wasteful.
    I just wont eat it, or find an alternative that suits my healthy lifestyle better.
  • Oreomilkshakebabe
    Options
    That's what people with eating disorders do. I would know. I used to do that ALL the time.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of anyone doing this before. why even have it in the house if you are just going to sabotage it? doesn't make sense.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options

You should...
  • Keiko385
    Keiko385 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I do the opposite, I want my food to be visually appealing as well as a treat for my taste buds. Just because you are on "diet" does not mean you have to hate food not to mention the waste of money that is so tight for many of us
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I worked my @$$ off to learn to cook decently. I am not going back to the piece of crap I used to call food. NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    It's an old Weight Watchers move...ruin the food so you don't eat it. It's not considered ED in WW meetings. (I don't go to WW but that's a whole discussion).