SEXERCIZE

Options

Replies

• glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I came by really hoping for some 'In Before the Lock" gifs, but sadly disappointed.
  • hunter624
    hunter624 Posts: 252
    Options
    I would, if I could, but I can't, so I don't :sad: :sad: :drinker: :laugh:
  • Peanut0711
    Peanut0711 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm married... married people don't have sex. ;-)

HA HA...pshhhh, speak for yourself buddy!! LMAOO....oh, btw...I am sorry to hear that...:sad: :devil:
  • ShaunMc1968
    ShaunMc1968 Posts: 204
    Options
    Sexercize....What's that?
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    I log it just so when my hubby tells me it has been toooooo long in between, I have a record. Nope, honey, look we had "cardiovascular improvement" on this day :laugh:
  • Witchmoo
    Witchmoo Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I think I remember that.......
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    They say it's like riding a bike - Sadly I fell off mine years ago :(

That's probably where you went wrong... which bit of her were you using as pedals?
  • Jkmumma
    Jkmumma Posts: 254
    Options
    Created my own exercise. Called it "stuff" My BFF, mr Google came up with a variety of answers, ranging between 150 and 300 calories per session, but couldn't find a source that said "how many calories per hour" like MFP is set up. My other half and I jokingly talk about it "was that 300 calorie stuff or 150 calorie stuff" and log it.

Stuff is a good codeword. I work in education, and sometimes I would get a call during my lunch break, and there were times when I would have students during lunch. He'd ask "what do you want to do after work?" I would reply "stuff and things." The codeword stuck forever.
  • MissShancey
    MissShancey Posts: 464
    Options
    I would track it myself under cardio, but I don't know approx how much it burns. Anyone? Bueller....Bueller...Bueller.............

if it burns you should have it looked at :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Mguilmot
    Mguilmot Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    http://www.caloriesperhour.com/index_burn.php
    -> activity calculator
    search for "sex"
  • hunter624
    hunter624 Posts: 252
    Options
    I would track it myself under cardio, but I don't know approx how much it burns. Anyone? Bueller....Bueller...Bueller.............

if it burns you should have it looked at :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Excellent :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    It would be nice to put if I were having it. LOL
  • janey2020
    janey2020 Posts: 11
    Options
    This post actually made my day!!

Pity im not get any though lol

xx
  • glenette1
    glenette1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Yea i dont log it... I cant see how ppl log things they do routinely like grocery shopping, singing at church, house cleaning, etc...

You did these things before and got fat, what makes you think "Oh, now im logging it, so its all good, or Hey i'm logging that grocery shopping so i can eat the potato chips i bought and still be under my calorie count for the day... NO YOU CAN'T

I agree that I don't log sex, walking for general errands, or other daily activities but anyone who has cleaned vigorously for more than 20 minutes knows it can easily burn calories and make you sweat. Of course, with any activity, duration is the key. I challenge anyone who feels differently to wear your HRM while you vigorously scrub floors and bathrooms throughout your house and check your results. I think I burn more calories running through my house frantically cleaning up when I hear someone is coming over than I do actually running. Haha
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    MFP doesn't allow me to record cardiovascular activities in increments of seconds.
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    does anyone record their sex on here? if so what do they put it under! it's a great way to burn calories so it'd be a shame not to put it in!

If you are looking for a workout partner that doesn't mind you wearing a HRM or doing all the work to get your calorie burn, look no farther.
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I log it yes--but not so anyone would know what it was.
  • ChrisGoldn
    ChrisGoldn Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    MFP doesn't allow me to record cardiovascular activities in increments of seconds.

Win!!

Still can't believe this thread is still going!
  • musiche
    musiche Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Lol, interesting post. I have logged it a few times (-blushing-) in the past, under "Yoga..." - emphasis on the dot-dot-dot, lol.

I recently got a Body Media Fit armband which measures your calorie burn 95% accurately. And most 'intimate sessions' are not really worth much in the calorie burn department unfortunately. That, of course, depends on the position.... But the 'conventional' and most used position doesn't give the female any real workout and burns less than walking slowly or even standing up, lol.

Think of if you were doing squats for example, and how many of those you could do in even five minutes - not much of a burn. The 'average couple' has relations for 7 minutes (so they say) and 7 minutes of anything isn't going to burn a significant amount of calories. (Not sure if that includes foreplay).

Some things in life have more of a psychological and emotional benefit versus a calorie burning benefit.
  • teenamai
    teenamai Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    does anyone record their sex on here? if so what do they put it under! it's a great way to burn calories so it'd be a shame not to put it in!

If you are looking for a workout partner that doesn't mind you wearing a HRM or doing all the work to get your calorie burn, look no farther.

Haha! Too funny.