Exercise/Food Diaries Questions

OK - I figured out how to add foods with the correct info (adding foods not in the database that is) and learned how to share them on the site and save them to "my foods" so I can just do a click/add when I eat.... BUT, I cannot figure out how to add exercises that are not in the database. Also, I am guessing I will need to do my research on what I am burning with each exercise too? Any help would be great. Thanks! E

Replies

• EFS1
    EFS1 Posts: 12
    OK - I figured out how to add foods with the correct info (adding foods not in the database that is) and learned how to share them on the site and save them to "my foods" so I can just do a click/add when I eat.... BUT, I cannot figure out how to add exercises that are not in the database. Also, I am guessing I will need to do my research on what I am burning with each exercise too? Any help would be great. Thanks! E
  • You can add your own customized exercise just about the same as adding a food. Just click on the 'exercise' tab...then 'add exercise'...then 'enter an exercise not listed'. I use a great website called:
    http://www.caloriesperhour.com
    When you are on that website click on 'calories burned calculator' and then 'activity calculator'. You can then search through thousands of activities and it will calculate the calories burned based on your weight and time doing the activity.
  • EFS1
    EFS1 Posts: 12
    Great! Thanks for the tip! E