Going to try my best :)

Options
I am Merc71's wifey and have been very supportive of his outstanding weight loss. I have so many medical problems that I've never dieted, and I'm not strong enough to exercise. Since he's deployed, I'm going to try my best to get healthy while he is away. I have EVERY Endocrine condition known to man, with the exception of Lupus and Arthritis...(still time for that). I am a brittle diabetic, hashimoto's thyroiditis, pre-Addison's disease, celiac, and subject to seizures if my system gets too far out of wack. Having said all of that, I've decided to take up the challenge in support of all of you and focus on MY health. I'm going to need to take this all VERY SLOWLY, and introduce changes of diet and exercise as I can tolerate it.

I'm so very proud of all of you!

Wish Me Luck :)
Patti

Replies

• Rachel089
    Rachel089 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi Patti!

GOOD LUCK on your journey! Major kudos to you for taking up the challenge. If you need a personal cheer leader, I'm here! I can offer little-to-no helpful food advice, but I can offer you my support. You go, girl! :)
  • Adara13
    Adara13 Posts: 50
    Options
    Good luck!! The fact that you started is already a big step!!
  • susiebear29
    susiebear29 Posts: 266
    Options
    WOW what an inspirational lady!!! good for you, hope you achieve all your goals and more!! good luck on your journey! :smile:
  • meglet175
    meglet175 Posts: 98
    Options
    Good for you! Here's hoping that all the little steps you take add up to some huge leaps in your wellness.