My workout playlist of the day (Watch out weird Al)

Options
So I've had Michael Jackson songs in my head all week and you can't help but dance around to em so I was going to work out listening to em...and when I started well this is what happened:

"He logs his workouts all day long...Huffing and a puffing while running along...all his new friends on weight loss street...love it when he loses 2 pounds a week. Rockin' Robin..."

"It's close to midnight...something evils lurking in the fridge...under the moonlight...your tummy's growling and somethings gotta give...you wanna scream...cuz those calories gon' make you gain that weight back...you start to freeze as ice cream looks you right between the eyes..you're paralyzed. Cuz its a HUNGER...HUNGER NIGHT...and nothing's gonna save you from the beast about to strike! You know it's HUNGER...HUNGER NIGHT...you're fighting for your weight on a killa HUNGER NIIII-IIGHT!"

"People always told me...be careful what you eat...don't go around eating such bad foods (heee-e-ee) and momma always told me to eat my vegetables...be sure to eat your fruit...cuz your weight will tell on you. (Hey hey) Paula Dean is not my lover...she's just a cook that said eating is fun...but now my weight loss has begun"

Replies

• ambisweet
    ambisweet Posts: 25
    Options
    Omg! I don't think I've laughed so hard in a while!!
    And now I will be singing them with your lyrics, hahahaha.