Small NSV...

Options
als2505
als2505 Posts: 14 Member
When I first started the elliptical, I could only do barely 2mins. I just did 10mins straight!! I know that doesn't seem like much, but just the fact that I did it and I'm on Day 18 of the 30DS. I'm so proud of myself!!

Replies

• cndslee
    cndslee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    That is a AWESOME NSV! Way to go! Elliptical is hard to do....
  • alarae
    alarae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    That is great! Keep it up. Soon you will be posting about 20 minutes.
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. You made a great decision just deciding you were going to do it. Keep it up! i started out the same and I'm up to 35 min and it feels great.
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Oh wow well done for persevering, I think (as someone who HATES those things) that is a great achievement, I am sure you will increase your time, well done! :flowerforyou:
  • eedossa
    eedossa Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Keep it up :)
  • justjenn1977
    justjenn1977 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    way to go!!

I can't do the elliptical... I get so dizzy from the motion... I find it much easier to just go climb a mountain ;)
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    That is great! That is one tough machine! So happy for you!

Wishing you continued success in your journey to a HEALTHIER you! :flowerforyou:
  • als2505
    als2505 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the great encouragement! I'm absolutely loving getting fit!
  • AnissaAndrews
    AnissaAndrews Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Your hard work is paying off! Keep it up! :explode: <--You Da Bomb! LOL!
  • freew67
    freew67 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    It might not seem like much to me, but who cares, its huge to you! Congrats, I know exactly how you feel. Its a minor victory in the scheme of things, but a victory none the less. I remember how pumped I was when I finally jogged 1 mile straight. You should be proud of yourself! Now go do 15 mins straight next time!!! I triple dog dare you... :)

http://freew67.blogspot.com/
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up. I remember when I first started doing the eliptical my thighs were so sore the next day I wanted to cry every time I went to stand up or sit down. Now I can stay on for over 60 minutes. It does feel good to see your time increasing every time you get on.