I wish more people would open their food diary.

Options
2»

Replies

• vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I've lost 27 lbs since May 29th eating a ketogenic diet. You can look at mine :)
  • 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I love helping people. If interested, message me.
  • londaknight
    Options
    I choose not to keep mine open, because so many people judge what I decide to eat. It's about personal choice and having an open mind. Nobody's body is the same, therefore nobody's eating habits are the same. Yet some people troll diaries just to have something harsh to say rather than to get ideas. I'm losing weight, and my body is happy, I'm happy....therefore you should be happy for me rather than judge me by my lapses in following a perfect meal plan.
  • AllisonB145
    AllisonB145 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, feel free to have a look!
  • todietfor
    todietfor Posts: 48
    Options
    Mine is open! I've been trying to focus on eating fresh food/eating as clean as possible. Always open to adding new friends/lending support as well.
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I eat too much protein powder...otherwise I'm quite proud of what/how I eat (especially considering other times in my life). I like keeping mine open for others.
  • pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    That's a pet peeve of mine too. I hate that. Mine doesn't look pretty the past couple days.... but it's open. :wink:
  • papate
    papate Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Not open
  • kmacgera
    kmacgera Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Mine's open to friends. I'm happy to hear or read about their observations. I do the same, but hopefully not in an irritating way.
  • Enigmatica
    Enigmatica Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Mine's always open
  • JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I keep my diary open and I love new friends to motivate!
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. :)
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    mines open, but i dont recomend it unless your using it for a "what not to do"
  • mdmcmillen
    mdmcmillen Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I don't get why people are on here with a ton of friends, but hide their activity... Anyway, my stuff is wide open. (ignore all the drinking this week i'm on vacation lol)
  • BarbBlue
    BarbBlue Posts: 251
    Options
    Mine is open.
  • ohmyshysamantha
    ohmyshysamantha Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    My success story hasnt ended yet, but you can look at my diary.
  • texastango
    texastango Posts: 309
    Options
    Mine is open, but I understand the nature of people that are successful and keep it closed. If you feel keeping it open makes you more accountable, and you're honest with yourself, then open it.

Many feel the scrutiny and pressure of "if I don't eat enough" people scolding them or "if I log that ice cream" you'll get scolded.

Sometimes I feel pressure put on myself to make sure I hit my protein numbers or get my carbs higher.

In general I am continuing to look for food sources that pack more nutrition per calorie.

I use high fiber high protein "WRAPS" for food that are low cal (ie extreme wellness wraps by Ole) that are 68 - 71 cals, 12 fiber, 8 protein. Quest Nutrition Bars that are all natural, 20 grams protein, 17-19 grams fiber, and low net carbs because they use Stevia and Lo Han Guo - chinese sweetener. I'm improving moving to more raw foods (as opposed to processed) and things higher in Unsaturated fats (mono and Polyunsaturated n-3 (omega 3)) so that what fat I do take in is better.

Best of Luck to you.
    8443442.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • papate
    papate Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    oops
  • trdepalo
    trdepalo Posts: 106
    Options
    mine's open, and I'm new so I could really use some advice I've never had someone look at my eating habits before and I have no idea if I'm doing okay.