CajunNino Posts: 269
YES, PLEASE!

:smile:
Also, I was wondering why the men are so covered up? Discuss. :tongue:

Replies

• dizzydi1968
    dizzydi1968 Posts: 564
    Options
    Have no issue with guys wanting to look at the female players in their bikinis but why do the male players have to be so covered up?????
  • CajunNino
    Options
    Perhaps with less clothing things might fall out, or worse...bind!
  • CajunNino
    Options
    Misty May Treanor's *kitten* needs it's own gold medal.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I wonder if some of the guys would stuff their speedos if that was the uniform :laugh:
  • dizzydi1968
    dizzydi1968 Posts: 564
    Options
    Perhaps with less clothing things might fall out, or worse...bind!

Fair point but in the interests of equality they could at least take their tops off :bigsmile:
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    And the women switch sides throughout the match too...everyone gets equal TNA time :) i actually played beach ball before and I will admit...bikini is not fun attire to wear :)
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Funny that the Aussie team (who I barrack for, since I'm a Aussie) wore skins and tshirts under their bikini tops. I like watching the female team as inspiration to get to that fitness/shape (though I want to keep some curves) and watching them covered up doesn't inspire me.

Men though, hell, take it all off! Play in speedos, even better! :laugh:
  • callmejessica
    callmejessica Posts: 1,868 Member
    Options
    I think they're so covered up because it's not exactly warm in England. Also, the women's Australian team's uniform was terrible. I do not understand wearing their sports bra over their tops, but the colors were cute!