Luna/ Cliff bars!

Options
These are so yummy, and always give me my protein I normally lack on!

What are your favorite flavors?(:

Replies

• darkchocolate68
    Options
    Luna Bars
    Chocolate Peppermint Stick
    Nutz Over Chocolate
    White Chocolate Macadamia Nut

I just wish they had more protein and less sugar.
  • camrunner
    camrunner Posts: 363
    Options
    I eat a lot of Clif bars. White chocolate macadamia nut is the best-tasting, IMO, but it's almost too good. It tastes like candy. The peanut butter ones, on the other hand, taste pretty bland, but I feel like from a food-as-fuel perspective they're probably the best. They're pretty satisfying hunger-wise and not so sweet that I'll want to eat another one before I get hungry.
  • hooperkay
    hooperkay Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    luna chocolate protein
    luna nuts over chocolate
  • gypsykitchen
    Options
    I love Luna bars! My favorite flavor is smores.
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I try to avoid granola bars since they have so much sugar, but I love me some Clif Bars. I like using them when I'm running or hiking and they make a good grab and go snack in a pinch.
  • whiskeycharged
    whiskeycharged Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Carrot cake cliff bar mmm YEAH BUDDY
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Luna bars - Blueberry Bliss, Peanut Honey Pretzel, and Vanilla Almond. I really like all of them, though!

Cliff bars - Oatmeal Raisin Walnut and Peanut Butter, but I haven't tried all of them.
  • JoJo_fat2fab
    JoJo_fat2fab Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Luna White chocolate macadamia yummmmmmmmmmmm
  • jeannemarie333
    jeannemarie333 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Love, Love the Lemon Zest (I think that's the name of it) lemon, crunchy, a little sweetness, tons of protein - what's not to love about these bars :)
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Clif coconut chocolate chip bars are awesome!
  • hairjunkie
    hairjunkie Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I loved them all until I actually read the SUGAR content on them the other day- Clif bars have 21-26g sugar.. might as well eat a candy bar! NEVER AGAIN!
  • lovinmamaxo
    lovinmamaxo Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Luna chocolate dipped coconut #1
    Luna chocolate caramel brownie #2
    Luna blueberry bliss #3
    Luna white macadamia nut #4

I have Clif bars and they are not as good as Luna in my opinion and they have more calories and more sugar. Luna has around 12g of sugar per bar whereas clif is in the 20ish grams of sugar. Luna has 190ish cals for most bars Clif is around 220's
  • ifyouwanttosingout
    Options
    @Darkchocolate - Endangered species dark chocolate is such an amazing product! Thumbs up for advertising it <3
  • McLifterPants
    McLifterPants Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    The Clif Builder Bar in Mint Chocolate is my favorite, and higher protein! (20g)
  • honu18
    honu18 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I LOVE all of these. Something about the chewy texture of Clif bars is soooo good. Luna's are ok and lower calorie, so I go for those when I want just a normal granola bar. I use clif for lunch a lot or while I'm hiking or need small, dense, calories.

Luna favorites:
    1) Cookies n' cream (I don't know if this exists anymore..not in my store anyways)
    2) Nutz over chocolate
    3) Caramel nut brownie

Clif favorites:
    1) White chocolate macadamia (higher fat and calorie content than the rest)
    2) Peanut chocolate chip
    3) Chocolate chip
    4) Carrot cake
  • myscaleaddiction
    Options
    I have/had a TERRIBLE sweet tooth but somehow Luna bars were just too sweet for me, it was the weirdest thing.. even though they only have 11g sugar. My faves are Chocolate-Dipped Coconut and Peanut Honey Pretzel. As for Clif bars, I just can't justify eating that many calories and carbs in one sitting even though they are delicious
  • AMC4x4
    AMC4x4 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Cliff White Chocolate Macadamia... Oh my, yes... Peanut Crunch a close second...
  • SamanthaAnnM
    SamanthaAnnM Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I love Luna Bar's Nutz over Chocolate, but I don't buy them very often because I don't think they are healthy enough to eat on a regular basis. :( I haven't tried too many flavors of the clif bar but I really like the oatmeal one, I think it is? Like I said, I don't want to eat the processed sugary food a lot so I eat them very seldomly.
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    my fav cliff bar flavors are Maple Nut, Banana, Carrot Cake, and Oatmeal cookie. :3
  • darkchocolate68
    Options
    @Darkchocolate - Endangered species dark chocolate is such an amazing product! Thumbs up for advertising it <3

I used to be a Dove Dark Chocolate fan, but when I started eating less sugar, I tried different brands of dark chocolate. I am so glad I found Endangered Species. They have a lot of variety. :)