MFP Crushes

Options

Replies

• Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Yep, I have. In fact, me and xprincessx hit it off and regularly meet up, dated for a while! She's hotter than hot :bigsmile:
  • amberleighM04
    Options
    Nope. There are some beautiful people (inside and out) but my crushes are reserved for my husband and Gerard Butler ;-)
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    My ideal crush is not possible, I have yet to see a chick with a mustache here.
    WOW! lol
  • YokoJ
    YokoJ Posts: 253
    Options
    Yes!!! He knows who he is......he makes my day anytime we converse. :love:
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    hmmmm...
  • nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Maybeee... :embarassed:

*Edit* Now that i think about it... Most guys only talk to me when they have nobody else :angry:
  • nothing1994
    Options
    how many people actually think they are the only person that are being told 'they are beautiful' or whatever though?

This is me and how I think as well...I may have a crush but I have no idea if he is also 'crushing' on others as well right?!?
    So, you don't want to make it more than it really is b/c you just never know...Maybe I am a little cynical??

No you're not cynical, you are spot on!! That's exactly what I think and know!! :)

AGREED! Everytime i had a crush, i end up finding out they flirt with everyoneeee. Psh!
  • Cliffy94
    Cliffy94 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    apparently ive got a few admirers on here! its very flattering and nice to know :-) gives me a nice boost when i feel pretty crappy
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Well it is true that I've added a couple of men and women because I think they are attractive. :flowerforyou:
  • momtokayla
    momtokayla Posts: 13
    Options
    maybe I am not on here enough to have a crush on anyone yet, but that would make it more interesting for sure! :smile:
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Well I have a recent one, but in reading this thread it seems they're crushing on someone else :laugh: :ohwell:

guys can have multiple crushes ya know.

True. :smile:
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    how many people actually think they are the only person that are being told 'they are beautiful' or whatever though?

This is me and how I think as well...I may have a crush but I have no idea if he is also 'crushing' on others as well right?!?
    So, you don't want to make it more than it really is b/c you just never know...Maybe I am a little cynical??

No you're not cynical, you are spot on!! That's exactly what I think and know!! :)

AGREED! Everytime i had a crush, i end up finding out they flirt with everyoneeee. Psh!

the guy I'm crushing on has actually cut back on his flirting. I have been cutting back as well. I'd just rather flirt with him all day.
  • nothing1994
    Options

the guy I'm crushing on has actually cut back on his flirting. I have been cutting back as well. I'd just rather flirt with him all day.

Awwww :frown: that sucks!

I gave up hope on anything LOL in real and here!

My case is hopeless. :laugh:
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Nope I dont have a crush, and no one crushing on me either, I dont think!
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    I have quite a few crushes on my females friends :D They inspire me, make me laugh, and if I'm quiet they come seeking me out to make sure I'm ok :D
  • alex88carolina
    Options
    Just One!lol.
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    So I creep, yeah, just keep it on the down low
    cause nobody is suppose to know.... :wink:

^^ thiss!
  • JupiterJune
    Options
    I used to on my old profile :laugh:
    Now I'm looking for new crushes
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    lol,if you pretty much look good in a cowboy hat and boots<3

i might have a MFP crush on you,but,i unfortunatly haven't seen one of thosee! :/

but, i've seen some of the "merchandise" on here! it's good,quality stuff!!
  • Josedavid
    Josedavid Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Crushing is part of the beauty of this site where we all enjoy our transformation and we encourage others... crushing really cheer you up!