Anyone want another friend? :) I log every day!

Options

Replies

• onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I log in every day :)
  • lilorphann
    lilorphann Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I'm on my 516th straight day of logging and I'm on the site quite a bit. I always try to stay in contact with all my friends on here. MFP has changed my life in so many ways, and saved my hubby's life. He's lost 180 pounds in this time and my son has lost 125 pounds. I'm very committed to healthy, clean eating.
  • Madbutatinybitbrilliant
    Options
    Anyone can add me :) I'm quite new but fully committed to a healthier lifestyle
  • AliciaPrAn
    Options
    Please add me :) I have 4 kg to lose, which for me is a challenge. SO please help me stay motivated! :)
  • holly1007
    holly1007 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well ... always willing to support people on here and receive support back. I'm on daily, have been since January. Support is what its all about. :)

Holly
  • dreamaduncan
    Options
    I have Norwegian ancestry also, mixed with a bit of this and that. :laugh: I am just starting back on my diet and would love to start adding friends for motivation.
  • momof3kiddos34
    Options
    I"m brand new and could use a friend! Can you add me??
  • Moosaj
    Moosaj Posts: 5
    Options
    Just joined yesterday, =) I could use some friends here. I log everyday, so feel free to add me too :D
  • kemmy45
    kemmy45 Posts: 59
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I also am doing the 30 day shred..
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    i added you
  • JDUR19
    JDUR19 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. Always up for some motivation!
  • morgiedoll333
    morgiedoll333 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    same here! anyone feel free to add me, i love making new MFP friends!
  • tebcolorado
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Good job logging every day :)
  • fit_librarian
    fit_librarian Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I try to log every day too! Feel free to add me! :)
  • Mommagoose4
    Mommagoose4 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want - I log daily. I am real - no fad diet stuff - just life style changes & lots of exercise.
    31 yr old mom of 4 children - 9 - 6- 4- 1
    I have lost 58 lbs in the last 4 months - I still have another 47 lbs to go.
  • Vanyao
    Vanyao Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I'm on here everyday, (I need to loose +100lbs) so I guess I'll be here for a while.
  • Starfish_418
    Options
    You can add me!!! I just joined here( for the third time.... this time I will make this work) and also have 100 pounds to lose.
  • gatorento
    gatorento Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Like elenakristine, I'm hoping for more MFP friends and encouragement, and I would love to have more friends.
  • T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too :) I log every day and try to give positive motivation as much as I can :)
  • scott1646
    scott1646 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I log on this site more than any other social network I use. This site has become a very important part of my life and from the people I have met, the stories I have read, the transformations I have seen, keeping track of what I do, it's just simply amazing.

Feel free to add me. =)