Wii Fit, Fit Plus, etc for December

Options

Replies

• DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    I dunno about that. Just about all of my weight loss has come from my Wii ,and all I mostly do is rhythm boxing. :)
  • judithwelch
    judithwelch Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I just completed 27 minutes of Gold's Gym Cardio. Man Alive will it work you out. I also did some speed walking over break today for 15 minutes. Now I am tired. :yawn:
  • jam0525
    jam0525 Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    I've lost most of my weight on the Wii Fit too.

Can any one think of a challenge for this coming week? I was thinking 30 minutes of excercise everyday from now until New Years or something like that. Any ideas?

JAM
  • judithwelch
    Options
    I speed walked today for 25 minutes and 28 minutes of Gold's Gym Cardio Workout for the Wii.

I love that game.:tongue:
  • jam0525
    Options
    Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates it! And a Happy Long Weekend to all!

May we all get a new workout video for our Wii.

Jeannie

PS: I haven't missed a day in a week now and hope to continue that trend over the Holiays.
  • DrBorkBork
    Options
    *maniacal laughter* I'm typing from my wii. Santa brought us a wireless router. Nothing will get done now, this is just too cool!
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas to all Wii Bloggers!

The NEX had all HRM on sale so I felt compelled to purchase one, to see how accurate the Wii Fit Plus count was, I ended burning a lot more calories. Which of course made me happy because I went and had Christmas dinner on base, but I think I did pretty well with portions and servings.
  • jam0525
    Options
    Teetee- thanks for the info on the calorie burn. It's good to know even though I've been going more by minutes and econsistancy.

:sad: I didn't get a new workout video for Christmas. (I did get some new clothes in my new smaller size) So, I guess I will have to buy one for my self next year.

I decided to log my food, but not my treats. Tomorrow I will go back to logging every single little thing. I did not do that bad thought. I've gotten to where I can't eat the junk I use to anyway. I gave my son 1/2 of my candy.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

JAM
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Hi, our family just got a WII and Wii fitness plus for Christmas and I am learning how to use it. I would like to join your group. :smile:
  • jam0525
    Options
    AmandaJ- Welcome!

Hang in there as it takes a while to get everything unlocked to where you can have a real good workout. At least the original Wii Fit is like that.

In January we will all set our excercise goals for the month and try to encourage each other to make or exceed them.

JAM
  • daad13
    daad13 Posts: 68
    Options
    I've been wanting a Wii Fit for quite sometime now, and I hope I get it soon.
    At first I was a little doubtful about what another gaming device can do, but you guys seem to benefit a lot from it! :)
    Hope to join your success reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally soon.
    GOOD LUCK!
  • judithwelch
    Options
    I did 1 hour and 15 minutes on the Wii using the Gold"s Gym Cardio Workout.
  • jam0525
    Options
    I did my usual 30 minute free step at the fastest setting and I went swimming today for another 30 minutes. If only I could keep this up. lol

JAM
  • DrBorkBork
    Options
    I spent my wii workout unlocking my usual program all over again. I got an SD card for Christmas, decided to move the games to the card without realizing it would erase all my saved data. Yeah, I was not amused.
  • teetee1281
    Options
    Today I will have to do my fitness coach because I was unable to make it to the gym. I am going to get at least 30 mins in and then wii fit plus for the hula hoop and boxing. I'll be back later with the calorie count. Everyone have a good day!
  • ashmarie8722
    ashmarie8722 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    So i've had wii fit for a while. But i just got Wii fit plus. and I've love to join your group. It seems like everyone here is having a lot of success using it!
  • Boston01810
    Boston01810 Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    Let me also know what the January daily goal is and I will join in also!
  • Boston01810
    Boston01810 Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    I just did an hour on the Wii Fit Plus. It is getting to be more fun the more I use it as the levels are opening up and letting me do more! I actually enjoy it!
  • teetee1281
    Options
    Boston, glad your enjoying it, have you tried the bird's view one yet? I did twice, and boy do I feel it in my arms too!

I kept my word and did 30 mins earlier on MFC, then a whole hour on WFP! I was just having so much fun, but its night time here so I had to stop. :sad: Though, between both of them, I will say it again, if you have a HRM, you should wear it because you will burn a lot more than what is displayed on the WFP! Happy burning!:smile:
  • DrBorkBork
    Options
    I got an HRM for Christmas, but I'm not sure how to calculate the calories burned using it. I was in my target zone during my workout. I also had the pedometer on it going and it counted each of my movements as 1 step. Can anyone help?
    Example:
    Advanced step burned 35 cals, my cals burned on my pedometer said 0:04.90, it would make sense to me that it's 49 cals, where 0:00.00 = thousands : hundreds, tens, and ones.
    Yes, no?