Favorite "over 50" DVDs if you are just getting started?

Options
Any recommendations? I'm looking at one on QVC by Joel Harper...Fit over 50 that has alot of positive reviews. I have several Leslie Sansone walking tapes that I will eventually get into, but I think I need some "easy does it" strength training, too. I'm talking about something for the very basic, out-of-shape beginner. Thanks!

Replies

• dldrucker
    dldrucker Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'd really recommend Debra Mazda's "Shapely Girl" step aerobics - of course, you have to buy the step (get the "Original," not the copies). She is so encouraging, breaks down everything so you can really learn it, and, my favorite, includes heavier women in the "class" on the DVD.
  • firmbeliever65
    firmbeliever65 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I know this is an old post but someone may be looking at Joel Harpers Firm at 50 DVD. I just did the entire DVD this am ( which I would not suggest doing the first time!) but I wanted to see what the exercises were. It is a great DVD which has beginner, intermediate and advanced options. I am planning on doing as he suggested, 3 days a week for abs and maybe every other day the upper and then the lower. Excellent DVD. definately one a person can do at their own level.