What did you have for breakfast?

Options
zonah
zonah Posts: 216 Member
Or what are you going to have? I had 1 scrambled egg over brown toast, tea & 1 c non fat milk.

Replies

• Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    So far I have had a cup of green grapes and molasses coffee. Later I will have something else. Possibly a pancake made with pamelas.
  • sabinecbauer
    sabinecbauer Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup of cream of wheat with a grated apple mixed in. Yum :love:
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    RealWomenLovePitbulls Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    i had yogurt - peach Activia Light - not much of a breakfast eater
  • Nerruse
    Nerruse Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    A cup of coffee. I know and yes, I did plan on making breakfast. Long story but it just didn't happen. Aside from today, lately I've been having scrambled eggs.
  • PinkHippieGirl
    PinkHippieGirl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ezekiel bread with 1T of PB, and a couple hours later I had a Greek yogurt.
  • ashjdavis88
    ashjdavis88 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I had a big breakfast! 2 eggs, 2 small sausage links and a bowl of cereal. :) It will hold me over until my afternoon snack and dinner tonight!
  • jillmarie48
    jillmarie48 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Where do you find ezekial bread? I have had a hard time finding it. My walmart said they dont carry it.
  • lenema
    lenema Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    2 slices homemade 100% wholewwheat bread made into french toast. (Used 1/2 egg plus 2 t. almond milk, and a little vanilla) 2 jimmy dean turkey sausage links and 1/2 tsp. butter and 12/ tablespoon real maple syrup, plus 2 eggs and water
  • zonah
    zonah Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    So far I have had a cup of green grapes and molasses coffee. Later I will have something else. Possibly a pancake made with pamelas.

What's molasses coffee? That sounds interesting.
  • BABetter1
    BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Poached egg, 1 slice of toast, tablespoon of honey, and cup of cherries with a glass of water.
  • jessicalynn75
    jessicalynn75 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Been working out hard the last two days, so I was starving this morning. I had an egg white omelet made from 9 tbsp of Egg Beaters with 2 oz of honey ham and fat free American cheese along with a slice of whole wheat toast with organic grape fruit spread and a banana! Only 355 calories! So full! Breakfast is my favorite meal! I used to skip breakfast, but now I wake up hungry and ready to eat. LOL
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I had my regular breakfast today Fiber One original cereal, 1/2 cup of almond milk and fruit. Today my fruit was a half cup of rasberries ;-)
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    5 servings of egg beaters (plain) and a little under a pound of strawberries.
  • Gardengail
    Gardengail Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Yogurt with 1C canteloupe (or whatever fresh fruit is on hand), coffee and a 2-egg white omelette with a little bit of cheddar cheese. That or oatmeal is pretty standard for me.
  • JaneUK
    JaneUK Posts: 102
    Options
    40g fruit and fibre cereal, 4 dessertspoons of homemade yogurt plus a little milk, 1 tsp homemade blackberry jelly, raspberries and strawberries from the garden. Fresh coffee. It was delicious!
    Jane
  • xarge
    xarge Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Half peach diced and mixed with 100g lor cheese: 140 cal, Carbs (10g), Fat (2g), Protein (20g) and double espresso. I would have an egg but I forgot that I was out of eggs :/
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    veggie sausage and spinach sandwich.
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with chia seeds, raspberries, cinnamon, and almond butter. I also had cold brew iced coffee with almond milk.
  • danamarier
    danamarier Posts: 24
    Options
    Leftovers!!! (about 1/2 cup of plain glass noodles and 1/2 cup of steamed broccoli/green beans with low sodium soy sauce/garlic siracha sauce)

YUMMY :)
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Coffee.