Looking for Friends with 50+ to Lose

Options

Replies

• aquamarine36
    Options
    I have a lot to lose myself. Over 100 lbs. It's hard to believe that I need to lose that much, but I know I can do it! You can too!

Nice to meet you!

Lisa
  • gemmalouise85
    gemmalouise85 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I have 70 to lose :( thats more than my 6 year old weighs LOL

feel free add me having a bad time and just beginning I need major help with food etc x
  • Jbaker569
    Jbaker569 Posts: 3
    Options
    I have 55lbs to lose total, 40lbs left to go. I am on every day and can always use more friends to keep me motivated. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • damizhectik
    Options
    I need to lose more than 50pounds and im new here

need some friends/motivators
  • Mybabie
    Mybabie Posts: 239
    Options
    I have alittle over 50lbs to loss. Feel free to add me
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    70 lbs for me too! Feel free to add, I've been here for a litttle over a month.
  • negativecreepxx
    Options
    I have about 60 to lose. Pklease add me! It would be so nice to have the extra motivation and I love knowing that I'm not the only one out there that is in this situation :) xx
  • papate
    papate Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I have lost 19 but have between 40-50 to go. Loooong way to go, but we've started and that's the best and most important part.
  • alexveksler
    alexveksler Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Nicole and my goal is to have a healthy BMI, which means I have an additional 70 pounds to lose. I have tried to lose weight over the years without help (there's something embarrassing about telling your friends that you're losing weight and then NOT losing weight) and it just isn't working anymore.

If you need a friend to talk to, share recipes with and motivate you day-to-day then look no further! Hopefully we can hold each other accountable through this journey.

Thanks!

Welcome. As you can see, you have plenty of folks who will help/assist/comment/etc... Welcome to look at my profile/diet plans and If I can answer anything I've learned from this site, please let me know.
  • LuAnne46
    LuAnne46 Posts: 2
    Options
    I have 50+ lbs to lose also - and I am new to MFP - I am motivated to lose and looking for support when that motivation begins to slip! Feel free to friend me!
  • FluffBeGone
    Options
    50-60lbs here! Add me!! Glad you're here!
  • jwtheblueprint
    Options
    I'm looking for friends for motivation. Feel free to add me.
  • plastikstars87
    Options
    I have more than 50lbs to lose as well! Feel free to add me :)
  • mrsjuliana
    mrsjuliana Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get down to 150. So I have 50.6 lbs to lose. I started caring and working out again on June 26th, and since then I am down 14 lbs. I know I can do this and I am going to set goals in order to do it. Stay strong peeps!

25163440.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • JenniferNoll
    JenniferNoll Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 50-55 pounds, so I'll be your friend! Feel free to add me!
  • pmartin57
    pmartin57 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 50 to lose. I'm in my 50's so my goal is to "Lose 50 in 50"s". I've lost 20 pounds many times and gained it back promptly. Right now, I'm concerned about my health - knee joints particularly, which are bad. I started working with a personal trainer this week to gain strength around my knees but I also need friends for the weight loss journey. I am happy to be your friend! Good luck!
  • sweetp4141
    sweetp4141 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey... I've been in your place many a times before. I have been trying to lose weight for about 18 years and finally have begun success. I've lost over 70 pounds so far, but still have another 50 or so to go! Feel free to add me as well if you like. I'm more than happy to be a support for each other. It's not an easy journey, but sooo worth it!!!

12389550.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Glinda01
    Glinda01 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi I have 50 lbs to lose. Just diagnosed with Diabetes which has already created complication to my eyes. I'm a carb addict and this is going to be a major accomplishment for me. Need all the help and support I can get. Oh, by the way, I've probably lost several thousand pounds in my lifetime and have lots of support and a listening ear to offter. HELP, I can't even think where to begin, let's begin together, thanx, Glinda in CT
  • mcseabreeze
    Options
    Hi, I to have 50+ to lose, so I join fitnesspal for friends and chat. add me as a friend. Keep up the good work....:smile:
  • PandaDreamerGurl
    Options
    I'm working on losing 70lbs at the very least.

Y'all can add me if y'all want.